My smirk fell into a smile, glad that he was having as much fun with this as I was.  It was definitely a very different me than he'd been used to.  But it’s a new era; Nico was getting the rest of his introduction to the new Finn.

The belt slid out with ease and I immediately went to the button and zipper ready to free my man of the confines of these burdensome trousers.  Slipping a hand inside protectively as I slid his zipper down, his body let out a little shudder.  "I take care of what's mine too," I taunted.  I could hear the fire in his eyes almost sizzle at my words.  Maybe I was driving him a tad mad, but it was nothing compared to the lunacy that I'd been mired in for days.

I kept quiet after that, so he wouldn't hear the crack in my voice or the gasp that would have escaped at the feel of his erection sliding against the back of my hand.  My thoughts twisted and my vision blurred and I took a deep breath to compose myself again.

Placing a hand on either side of his waist I slid the fabric down his legs, gliding down to my knees as they descended.  Peeking up at Nico, from under my lashes he was unable to hold back a sound something between a groan and a growl.  I loved seeing him like this, on the edge of control, about to fall over the cliff.  Just a few more pushes…

Nico lifted each foot, one at a time and I slid his pants, boxers and socks off together.  Once he was freed I ran my hands up his legs, spreading my fingers out when I reached his thighs, kneading the broad, powerful muscles; touching all around, everywhere, but the most obvious; his cock dangling dangerously close to my face, the foreskin stretched back and his bulbous head dripping inviting precum.  Yeah, I wanted a taste, I'd held out long enough.  Leaning forward I flicked out my tongue, darting it along the very tip, just enough to get a bit of his flavour to tantalize me further.  Also just enough to get Nico hovering over the precipice.

"Finn…"  It was an outright growl now.

I let out a deep breath and my fingers automatically lifted and went around his shaft.  Our eyes were glued to each other and I held his gaze as I leaned forward and took him into my mouth.  One of his hands flew up to his brow and ran through his hair, pulling lightly as he let out a loud groan, his other hand hovering over my head, but holding back.

I tasted, sucked and licked his length.  Ran my teeth along the side, pulled his balls into my mouth, all with a manic lust that was close to throwing off my whole plan, but I regained my composure and pulled my mouth off him with a loud pop.

"Arghh…" he cried out.  I put my hands on his thighs and dragged them up his body as I stood up.

"Sit," I said, softly, but resolutely.  I gave him a little push on the shoulders and he took the two necessary steps back until his calves hit the bed and he sat down.  His eyes were wild, like a beast about to pounce.

Now it was my turn to dispossess myself of the inessential, obstructive clothing that felt like it was stifling my very soul.  I kept a similar slow pace, our eyes locked once again as I shrugged out of my blazer.  I pulled off my tie heedlessly like the superfluous garment it was.  Conversely I took slow, deliberate care with each button on my dress shirt, watching Nico's nostrils flare as he endured my lackadaisical progress.

"There's something I want…" I began as I slid my shirt down, tossing it onto the chair.

"Anything," he gruffed out, his voice raw with need.

"It's something I need…right now."  I said adamantly, determined.

"Tell me."

I paused, unbuckling my belt, releasing the button and zipper on my slacks and then pushing them down over my hips, taking my boxers with them.  I was standing there completely naked, Nico's eyes roaming over my body, his erection pulsing angrily and my own taunting back at him.  I waited a few seconds, taking a few deep breaths to rebuild my resolve.