I traced a finger over the places his jacket hugged before I tugged it off of him, sauntering over to a chair and hanging it on the back.  Nico was watching me and I was determined to take my time and drive him as berserk as I felt.  As I stepped back he started to open his mouth to say something, but I tapped my pointer finger onto his lips.  "Uh uh, right now I'm in control.  I'll pass it over to you soon enough, so just be patient hot stuff.  I've earned this."

Nico let out a puff of air as one side of his mouth quirked up into a half smirk.  He raised his hands palms up acceding to my lead.

"You're so compliant Nico, babe," I teased as I tugged his dark tie off.  "I must have some great power over you."

"That you do," he growled as I slid the tie off his neck, slinking behind him, pulling him back slightly so I could run my teeth over his exposed neck.

"Good…because if there's one thing I've learned in the last couple of years…it's that you have to take what you want…before it gets taken away from you."

"Nothing will ever get taken away from you again," he murmured.  I was now standing in front of him, unbuttoning his perfectly starched white shirt.  As I pushed it open to run my hands over his contrasting tan skin, with just the right sprinkling of downy soft dark hair, I could hear him stifle a groan.

"Is that a promise?"

"On my life."

Those three words riled me up and I tugged hard on the collar of his shirt, pulling him down so I could taste those plump lips of his that always drove me out of my mind.  Only I didn't just taste them, I devoured them; running my tongue from side to side, both top and bottom, taking a gentle bite of the lower one. 

"Fuck."  The word came out of his mouth ringing of his own wavering control. 

"Soon enough," I chuckled, pulling back and finishing the buttons down his front before taking off his cufflinks.  I sauntered over to a bureau and plopped them down on the shiny wood, the sound reverberating in the quiet room.  I looked over my shoulder and laughed out loud at Nico's eyes, pasted on my ass.  He looked up with a blush, something I was still getting used to, but loved like nothing else.

I walked back in a wide half circle stopping behind him and ran my fingertips over the skin just above his loosened collar.  In one fast swoop I pulled his shirt down and off his arms until it was dangling at his wrists.   I left him like that for a few minutes, placing butterfly kisses over his back, between his shoulder blades…then scraping my teeth on the fleshy part just over his trapezius muscles, which were flexing, inviting me to give them a little bite, which I indulged.

"Sorry, if I'm being a little naughty tonight," I whispered, coming back to stand in front of him.  "I'm just feeling a little kooky after the last 2 weeks."

"You like to tease me," He stated in a very sexy as hell, low voice.

"Payback…you've been taunting me in these suits that you had…painted right on you.  You'll have to let me know who your tailor is, so I can thank him."

Nico let out a chuckle, so I flicked a finger on his nose.  He was now standing in just his slacks and that chest of his was causing deranged thoughts to run through my head.  I took the same finger I'd used on his nose and ran it down starting at his collarbone, making a curvy line down his chest, stopping at each of his rigid nipples and running the pad of my finger over them one at a time, loving the way they extended out so far, begging for my touch.  After I had my moment of splendor with each taut bud, I continued down the path until I reached the top of his slacks.

I let out a contented sigh as I jerked the belt out of its clasp, causing his hips to swing slightly.  I smirked to myself at his obvious reaction to my activities of the last few moments.  I trailed my eyes up slowly until I saw his own wry grin, big enough to cause the sexy indentations in his cheeks that weren't quite dimples, but something bigger and hotter.