Rest of the Pandavas followed after passing a glare at the new enemy.
Kunti meekly looked back all helpless...

One astonished witness of the little talk between them waited for the last person to leave....so she can run to her chamber or get back her uttariya....

She sank more into the dark seeing him approaching and she waited patiently for the moment his steps pass her to go to the venue.....she gulped as those footsteps rumbling high as their distance decreasing......

She released a breath that she didn't knew were holding all these while as soon as he passed the pillar where she hid. But before she could process what's happening she swept off the floor by a pair of strong arms that held her shoulders either side and slammed to the palace walls harshly making her wince in pain. Hey eyes were closed in shock and she slowly opened it to welcome the much awaited embarrassment only to see an flabbergasted newly made King. Her black doe eyes connected with the shining hazel orbs not before taking a good look of his glowing face with shock written all over.

He never in dreams thought it is a girl who were behind that pillar all these time....yes he knew someone intruding them from the beginning. That too this young and beautiful girl....his heart behaving weirdly at those soft features of her's  and those eyes.....they are deep black which pulling his soul into it's depth....

Their eyes remain locked for god knows how long and karna volunteered to broke it off making her jump back to reality. She squirmed under his hold and he with a tight lip slowly released her. She were quick to sped away only to get stopped by him blocking her way with crossed arms on his chest and a raised brow...

Poor girl became a puddle of nervousness and tried to shield her chest and thin waist with her arms. Then only he noticed the girl is in just skirt and blouse....upper garment is missing. He averted his gaze away from her soft yet tempting figure to ask, " Who are you girl and what's the reason you appeared like this?? "

She shivered at the strong deep voice  and stammered ," I...i am a friend of...pri..ncess Dushala!!! "

Karna didn't took it well and doubted, " You were eavesdropping us......tell the truth!! Who are you?? "

She became offended at that," What...I didn't overhead anything!!!! "

Karna gave a mock glare before questioning , " Then why were you behind that pillar???? "

Annoyed princess hurriedly said ," Really...just look at me, How can I come infront of people like this?? "

His gaze went to her body and the next moment she regretted those words. Both quickly turned away making both stand in a back to back pose. Yamika were crying inside....the embarrassment she buying herself is not so little.....she will drown dwarka in shame.

After a moment's silence karna turned to have her so close to his chest. Her luscious hair were dripping water and then only he took in the heavy aroma of night jasmine that looming around them. Gulping hard he asks,
" Where is your uttariya ???? "

Her eyes widened realising how close they are and just pointed her index finger outwards taking a step away. He saw it outside and without further questioning brushed past her..... something is not right, why he is nervous??

She blinked her eyes furiously and shaking her head left to take her uttariya. But before she could grab it the wind again deceived her that it flew away. She frowned and mumbled, " Bhrata's gift is more mischievous than himself!! "