Ep1

Happy Ending

Yoon JeongHan(JH)(main) and y/n

Fan-fiction

Finally,Seventeen was debute.They've been knew each other at least 3years.But some are more.So They've knew about each other a lot as much as they should do.
Since they debut,they produce their song themself.Woozi:producer. Hoshi,Jun,Dino and The8: performance (Dance-Cherography by themself).
Wonwoo,S.coup,Mingyu,Vernon:Hip-Hop(Rap-They write their rap part).
Jeonghan,Joshua,Woozi,Seungkwan,DoKyeum:Vocal(Woozi is the main person who write their own song and some other write some song

3 years later,

They were preparing to release japanese album for first time,also Woozi  write track and compose but not only other composer from Pledis Ent. help to have better.And Pledis Ent. ask help other famous producer for Japanese debut for Seventeen.And that producer is a famous one but nobody knew that one's face only heard name of course for the CEO they obviously knew but some.
Woozi and that producer first met(cuz Woozi is the main producer in Seventeen) .
They've discuss just a few for necessary. After that,Woozi returned to their dorm.As experted,all of members expect JH arrived at Woozi's dorm. First S.coup and Seungkwan and Dokyeom asked ''how's that going''.
Woozi said'' Eummmm,it's fine''.Seungkwan Said ''Ahh~ Hyung~~ ,you always like that. Never said exactly.We wanna know from details right,Dokyeom ''
Woozi said ''there's no details, it was fine,that's all''.
Mingyu said''Is he handsome?How old is he?''
Woozi said'' ya,Minkyu it would be informal if i asked *how old are you*at the first time we met''.
Minkyu asked again''then how old is he look alike''.
Woozi said''Kim Minkyu,why are you so inquisitive,tomorrow you guys will also met that one''.Along the conversation, Jun and The8 are distrubing Wonwoo who's reading 'Guys manner'.Joshua was with JH and they are talking something.

Hoshi was playing around as he was tiger🐱just like he always do.
Next Day
All Seventeen members went to Pledis Ent. to see new producer who will work with them for Japanese album.
Meeting will begin at 10:00am but Seventeen members was arrived at 9:45 am after that Pledis 's producer arrived.
At 9:55 am a girl (really pretty) who aged around 20 was enter and say anyeonhaseo.Except Woozi and producer, everybody seem confused .And then
y/n said''nice to meet you,I am Baeproducer  who will work with you guys(Seventeen),
please take care of me well''as y/n said Seventeen members shocked expect for Woozi.Cuz they never even thought it was girl and for addition
y/n was young and beautiful.

Introduction each other and started talking about the album.
Dino and Mingyu secretly eye contact each other and Mingyu randomly said''It's 1:00 pm ''. S.coups said''so''.
Wonwoo said ''Ahh~~Mingyu,hungry??''
Joshua said ''Vernon, take off your sunglasses, it's in the building ''.
Vernon slightly laughed and take it off.
Seungkwan started talking with Dokyeom in whispered. Beside them Vernon involved BooSeok conversation. Y/n noticed and said ''should we go to eat?''
Seungkwan and Mingyu heartily agreed.JH take a looked at Bae producer and said''these kids'' with a slightly laughed.

And all of us went to company's restaurant. "Is it okay for lunch at here?''S.coups looked at Bae pro. and asked.
Y/n looked back at S.coups and said'' of course!Why not!'' while smiling.

It was Silence and nobody was talking so situation was awkward . So y/n said'' why are you guys so quiet, I've heard Seventeen was not like that😉'' .Awkward laughing pop up by members and some are moving their hand in their hair 😁.
While eating,Seungkwan suddenly asked to y/n''why are you hiding?''
Y/n''hum?''
Seungkwan ''sorry,sorry. I mean ,why don't you let everybody know you?''
Everyone concern about
y/n's answer seriously so everyone stared at y/n .Y/n just randomly eye contact with JH and quickly changed her eye sight to Seungkwan and said''I just preferred normal life than famous''.