Part 3

This section is about the history of Krytis and Melog and everything in between

(Star [next part] is mentioned here a lot so watch out for that)

Krytis was a beautiful planet and full of magic. People who lived on Krytis were called Kryterians (cry-tear-ee-ans). Everything was peaceful and they had been one of very few planets to have never gone to war. 

Now let's talk about what kinds of creatures lived on Krytis. Melog is a Kleptanian. They get their name from the word kleptomaniac and how they attracted to shiny things. Other creatures have been reported to have lived there, one is similar to a lion but with a very flat, curly mane and can be pastel colors. Kleptanians have no strict color pattern. Kleptanians bond with their owners by the age of 6 months(similar to becoming an apprentice in warrior cats) They often killed themselves after their owner died unless they can stay with someone who was close to their previous owner. You know that Kleptanians are bonded to their owners emotions and feel those emotions themselves. Sounds can also be imitated, like sneezes. 

 Krytis, yes did fall in the battle with Horde Prime and everyone had died except for Melog. Not all of them were killed with force, some of them were drained of their magic and died because of it. This was also why Krytis wanted the first ones to leave their planet, as they were killing the creatures that lived there. Krytis was good friends with Star and they always had each others backs in the fight against Horde Prime but they still lost. 

Now, it's time for Melog's life. This is completely my opinion. Melog was raised normally, had two parents, a mom and an enby. At the age of 4 moons, Melog identified as a non-binary. Since Kleptanians bond at the age of 6 moons Melog left their family at that age and went to a reserve where Kryterians can find the right pet for them. After a whole other moon passed, Melog still hadn't bonded and was heavily teased for it. Now Melog was pretty small at the time, Kleptanians don't get big until they're about 1 and a half. One day when Bullies where teasing Melog, Melog almost fell off a cliff. Before the bullies could push Melog again, Star stepped in. She helped Melog keep the bullies away and became like a parent to them. Melog's parents hadn't really cared about their kid, as they weren't supposed to when Melog left. Star was a good mom and took great care of Melog. She was busy a lot but still made time for her kid. Melog had just started getting big when the First Ones arrived. Now those guys built big temples and machines. The Kryterians didn't like that, not one bit. When creatures started dying because of losing their magic, the Kryterians find out what the First Ones were doing. Soon, Horde Prime came and attacked Krytis. The entire planet had been killed except for a tiny few who had gotten away in time. Melog didn't want to leave their planet and Star stayed with them. They only really had each other until the Best Friend Squad came along. Thats it for the history of Krytis and Melog.