Ending 3: Noi

| Noi |

| Noi |

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜

"Hurry! We have to be there in time to see it!"

The female giggled as the orange Daemo practically dragged her up a hill outside the kingdom walls, Noi claiming that it was the best spot to watch sunsets.

The bubbly Daemo had been planning to take the queen out for a while as she had been stress out by her duties lately, wanting to help her distress and her to hangout as they hadn't been able to lately. Their has been a problem lately with the farmers keeping up with their harvest goals as a new species of crawlers had been eating the crops up.

It was quite a stressful case, but luckily (Y/N) was able to find a solution earning her a day off which she was spending it with Noi.

Her ankle length dress swayed as a nice cool breeze swept by, inhaling the smell of flowers and pine trees as she closes her eyes to savior the moment. Her lips turning into a small smile as her breathing steadies from the earlier jog the pair had. The rustling of leave, bees buzzing, and the giggling of Noi was music to her ears.

She wished for this moment to never end.

Noi watched how the Kyo expressions were soft, his own heart melting at the sight. He softly smiles at the female, his eyes half opened as butterflies flies around his stomach, absentmindedly walking as his attention was else where.

"Noi! Watch out!"

Noi blinks as his train of thought was stopped, feeling his arm being tugged as he stops walking. His eyes widened as he realizes that he almost walked into a thorn bush embroiled with pink goo that dripped from the tips of the thorns, cringing at the thought of how embarrassing would it been if he'd fallen. Especially when his crush was right there. He wouldn't hear the end of it.

"A Klo bush, used to make weakness potions" recalls (Y/N) as she studies the bush, remembering her potion making lessons with Rhys.

If one where to touch the raw pink liquid from the thorns, they would get a bad case of diarrhea. which is something no one wants. Especially if your on a date with the person you like.

"You should be careful next time. The last thing I want is you getting high" says the queen as she tries to contain a laugh from escaping her lips. Just the thought of Noi eating a blim berry was funny to her.

Noi let out an awkward laugh as his cheeks were dusted with a pink hue, looking away embarrassed as he scratches the back of his neck, the thumping rhythm of his heart quickening.

The light pink sky was scattered with purple blushed clouds as the duo continued their journey towards the top of the hill, laughs and small talks being exchanged. Harmonizing with the sound of birds chirping and the sweet tunes of hop trees (a tree with holes like a flute that produces sound when wind goes through). It was almost like a scene out of a fantasy movie.

"We're finally here!" Noi chirps ecstatically as he practically jumps from joy.

(Y/N) giggles as she looks around at the scenery, a wide smile splattered onto her face.

On the bottom of the hill was a big turquoise lake that stretched far out from eye shot, surrounded with pine trees she had smelled earlier. The glare of the sun giving the water a sparkle to it.

But the best part was the sun setting over the horizon.

The once pink skies embroidered with purple were tinted with a dark shade of violet, the sun was replaced with two cream colored moons with far distance planets. Clouds were replaced with stars that scattered the violet sky, twinkling in a rhythmic way that brought peace to those who observe.

The once happy melody of nature was now a calming lullaby that hummed into the duo ears.

Its been a while since (Y/N) watched a sunset, almost fours years to be exact, as she was always been busy with school and other things. She missed watching them every night with her Aunt Donna back in the barn, memories she would never forget.

Despite how different the sunsets where in Earth and Desmenia, she would always find them beautiful.

As the Kyo was busy watching the calm night sky breathlessly, Noi couldn't help but lovingly stare at the female, a soft smile playing with his lips.

Watching the queen being happy was something he wished to never end. How much he enjoyed making those he cherished be the happiest. Their happiness was his.

And if it means to sacrifice his life to see those he cared to be happy, he will do it. Especially when it comes to the queen.

"Take a picture. It would last longer" (Y/N) says as she chuckles, snapping Noi from his staring phase.

Noi shrieks as he looks away, his light pink blush was now a crimson red that went from the tips of his ears and down his neck. Embarrassed once more as he'd been caught staring. How terrific.

"Thank you"

Noi ears perk up, confused as he looks at the female as he wondered why she was thanking him. He listened attentively as the female spoke. The queen's gaze was still focused on the sky.

"Thank you for bringing me out here. I really needed to take a brake from all the piling stress of being queen" (Y/N) turns to look at Noi, a soft smile on her face "I really appreciate it"

Noi was speechless. He didn't know how to respond, as his mouth was slightly agape. His breathing and heart rhythm unstable as beads of sweat rolled down from his forehead. His hands slightly shaking as his knees felt weak.

Unintentionally he gazes down on her lips, slightly chapped and dehydrated. He bite his lower lip as he focus his eye contact with the female, a light pink blush dusting her cheeks.

"What would you do if I kissed you?"

(Y/N) eyes widened at the Daemo's question, the rheumatic thumping of her heart going faster as her face getter hotter. She felt like she was wrapped under one hundred blankets suffocating as she tries to catch her breath.

"I- I don't know" the Kyo says softly "do you want to try?"

The duo looked eye contact, gazing back and forward to their partners lips and eyes as they slowly leaned in. Lips a few centimeters away as their hot breaths collided with each other's.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Noi asks

"Yes"

That was all it took for Noi to close the gap between them, lips locking in with each other as they slowly moved in sync. Noi hands cupping the females cheeks as she wraps her hand around his neck, deepening the kiss. The taste strawberry lingering.

The kiss was soft like a cotton ball, but was cut shortly as their lack of oxygen became an obstacle. It may have been short, but to them it felt like they've kissed for hours, sharing the longing feelings they had for each other.

As they parted away for air they placed their foreheads against each other, soaking in the moment as they didn't want it to end. Cheeks bright red and smiles which they shared as all they could think about is each other lips.

"We should head back to the castle, it's getting cold" the Kyo mutters as she takes a step back, already missing being in Noi's arms

The Daemo nods as he holds out his hand, gesturing for the female to hold it.

Smiling, she grabs his hand as they pair merely walked down the hill as the night sky was filled with words of affections and exchanges of love.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜