"Not anymore," She said calmly but Peter could sense the danger in her voice and it sent a small shiver down his back.

Ashlyn's pov:

"Ah I see, your one of them." to say Ash was pissed would be a very big understatement.

"Not anymore" Ash tried to keep her emotions in check but she couldn't help the slight anger in her voice that Peter seemed to notice because he backed up slightly. Aaron however was oblivious to the danger.
"And what do you mean by that child?" Aaron asked her in a sharp and calculating voice. Ash took a deep breath to keep herself from ripping his head off.

"I don't take orders from anyone anymore," Ash said as calmly as she could but when he started laughing she stood up a little straighter and gripped tighter to the gun that was still pointed at his face. One little nudge of her finger and this son of a bitch would eat dust. Ash tried to calm herself again, she would be able to kill him soon but first, she needed answers. Aaron was still laughing but he stopped when Ash sent a bullet flying right past his face.

"Foolish girl" he snarled at her but she didn't move.

"Where are they?" she asked calmly

"Who?" He smirked. Ash sent another bullet flying past him which made him lose his smirk and jump to the side.

"Where are they?" She asked again and this time it seemed even Aaron could sense the danger in her voice.

"Still in the same spot as always, although they have a new leader," He said quickly.

"Who is it?" she asked, when he didn't answer she shot his right foot and he doubled over in pain.

"Answer me! Who is it?!" she asked again, her voice rising slightly.

"I don't know, I'm supposed to meet them tomorrow afternoon" He stuttered through clenched teeth.

"Good," said Ash and she put her gun back in her belt, she was just going to leave him here to bleed out.

"You may think that you got away, but you'll always be one of them. It's your nature, it's who you are, it's-" Ash grabbed him by the throat and pushed him up against the wall. His face became purple but Ash only tightened her grip.

"Shut up" She whispered in a deadly tone. A few moments later Aaron dropped dead to the ground. Ash remained still for a few seconds until she heard shuffling feet behind her. She turned to see Spider-man staring at her awkwardly.

"Do you think you could?" He asked as he held up his hands that were still cuffed together.

"Oh right, sorry" Ash mentally face palmed herself. She had totally forgotten that he was even there. Ash used her enhanced strength to rip the cuffs right off his wrists.

"Thanks," he said but Ash only nodded. She put her hand up to her ear and talked into the comms

"Aarons dead, let's head out," She said and she heard her teammates agree from the other ends on the comms.

"Who are you talking to?" asked Peter

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she said as she walked out of the room, Peter following right after her.

"Is this what you really look like?" he asked and Ash hesitated, she wasn't sure whether, to tell the truth or deny it.

"More or less" Ash mentally facepalmed again, why was she like this?

"What did he mean by, your one of them?" he asked her and she rolled her eyes in annoyance

"None of your business" she responded blankly. Peter opened his mouth to speak again but stopped when Iron Man came and engulfed him in a hug.

"Thank God you're okay kid, May would kill me if you died" Peter scoffed and Ash giggled.

"I'll leave you to it," she said and started to walk away but she was stopped when she bumped right into a wall that had appeared out of nowhere. She looked up only to see the face of Captain America looking down at her.

"Move, or you will be moved," she said sternly and almost laughed at herself for her cringyness.

"We just want to talk," he said and put his hands up in defense.

"Didn't we already do that?" she shot back at him and put her hands on her hips.

"And it was going good until you broke a million-dollar window," Tony told her pointedly

"Take it out of the one point five million dollars you still owe me," she said sweetly and turned her attention back to the American soldier who was still blocking her path to the staircase. Ash tried to walk around him but her path was blocked again, this time she looked up to find Bucky looking down at her.

"Is this what you actually look like?" he asked her.

"Geez, you guys are noisier than the neighbors I had last year," Ash said trying to avoid answering that question. Ash tried to push past him but this time was stopped by the Black Widow.

"Why do you guys even care?" she asked exasperatedly.

"You've killed over a hundred people just in the past year," Said Natasha, and Ash shrugged

"Everyone needs a hobby," she said simply.

"Why are you going after Hydra leaders?" asked Steve.

"None of your business," she said "now if you would excuse me," she said pushing past Natasha only to get picked off her feet, literally. Ash didn't know what was going on. She felt the world move around her slower than normal and everything was blurry. The next thing Ash knew, she was inside what looked like a jet and there were handcuffs around her wrists. Ash looked up to see Pietro smiling at her. She scowled at him.

"Rude," she said and he chuckled. Ash tried to break the handcuffs but knowing Tony, he probably made them too strong for that. Ash sighed, she was seriously regretting going on this mission without eating her ice cream first.

"Where am I?" She asked Pietro

"You are coming home with us," he said and she scoffed

"That's creepy" she muttered. A few moments later the rest of the Avengers walked into the jet. Wanda, Clint, and Sam were also there and Ash mentally yelled at herself for getting caught. She should have just left Peter there and jumped out a window or something. Tony walked up to her and smirked.

"Well Ashlyn, make yourself comfortable. We've got a long ride ahead of us."