After a few minutes Akemi barged inside her room while holding her diary. Akemi hand over it to her. She took it and see the red plain hardbound notebook.

"I'm gonna leave now Shiho!" Akemi said and left the room.

She open the diary and read what's written in every pages, she learned about herself that there's alot of happy moments going on with her Family, they're very close. She can't stop smiling and she can vision what's written on her Diary.

'It seems like Shiho here is living Happily.'

She continued reading and laughing. There's an entry on how she felt happy and giddy about Higo noticing her.  every spent moments with Higo are written in it. She calls him the one!

She didn't noticed the time because she enjoys reading her Diary.

"Shiho? Are you awake?" Elena asked while she's outside her daughter's room.

"Yes Mom! I'm just reading." Shiho answered.

"Don't you want to eat dinner with us?"

"I'll be there Mom I'll just finish this page and then I'm coming to our dining area."

"Ok but just one page and head right away to our dining area alright? We'll be waiting." Elena said and left.

Entry 143

Today is unbelievable day. I was in the room and staring in the window because I'm hella bored. Teachers are too busy with some activities and my other classmates are strolling outside the  campus. There's a few people in our classroom when my phone rings while vibrating. I see the caller id and it was my bestfriend Shinichi. I answered it.
"Hello?" I said.
Then he wasn't even talking on the other line so I assumed he's accidentally call me. I was about to hang up but then he said "meet me now at the rooftop. He ended the call and I was like that's weird!
Anyway... I stand up and left my things in the room and headed to the rooftop. He was standing and looking out far away...
He looks in a deep thought so I walked near to him and asked if there's something wrong. He didn't say anything so I keep quiet.
It's takes about 10 minutes when he decided to speak.
'So tomorrow when Higo asked you... you'll say yes?' He asked me. I nod and smiled. Yes is the only answer for Ryusuke's question on will you be my girl?
It strange how I watched Shinichi's eyes looks sad.
'Don't worry when we get married you'll be the best man!' I joked.
He look straight in my eyes and with a serious look. He held both of my arms and his eyes are about to cry, he hug me tightly and I just rub his back.
'Is there a problem?'I asked.
'Is it about the game? I can asked Ryusuke to help you practice with your soccer skills?'
'Don't say yes please.' He lower his voice.
'Huh? What are you saying?' I asked confused.
'You shouldn't be with him. You don't belong with him because we are meant to be together! I like you alot Shiho! I've always like you since we were kids!' He said without any hesitation, he let me go and watched my reaction. I don't know what the hell was happening! He was my bestfriend! He's the one who's pushing me to Ryusuke and now he's telling me that he likes me? That's so weird!
I was actually stunned that moment because I didn't know what to say... he looks very serious and I can't say in front of his face to stop joking because I know when he's just actually fooling around but this Shinichi in front of me is different! I can say that because I've known him for a long time.
'I—' I didn't had the chance to finished my sentence because he put his index finger on my lips while smiling.
'I know you like Ryusuke but I'll never give up.' He said and lean close to me and kissed me!

Shiho stopped reading, her face turns red.

'What the...' she smiled suddenly and continued reading her diary.

His lips are soft and his breathe are so warm and smells good too, he's touching my back and it gives me chill. I saw him closed his eyes and I don't even know why I'm still continuing his kiss. This was my first kiss and it was supposed to be for my first boyfriend! I pushed Shinichi and slapped him hard on the face.
'What are you doing?' I asked mad obviously. He look at me and he just smiled.
'I expect that slap from you but it's alright. It's very worth it.' He said.
I feel upset because why not? Why is he being a jerk? All of the sudden he will confessed and kissed me like that? Although he's a good kisser still I'm upset and yes I'm complaining. I didn't say anything so i just walk out from the rooftop. I will not attend class for tomorrow.

She closed her notebook and headed to the dining area where her Family are started eating, she sit next to Akemi and can't stop smiling.

"You looks on a good mood sweetie?" Elena noticed her.

"I'm happy because we're all together finally!" She said.

"I don't think so! Maybe you're happy because you just read your entry 143!" Akemi teased.

Shiho immediately blushed.

"Entry 143?" Their father asked.

"I thought you never..." she keeps staring at her sister.

"Sorry I just can't help it!" Akemi smiled.