You're jealous? ❌❎ [REQUESTED]

Start from the beginning

Taylor listened to a story Jones was telling when Annie popped up out of nowhere. "Hey, Jony." Jones sighed and Taylor could see he wasn't interested in whatever the girl had to say. "Annie." He hummed before sending Taylor a 'end me' look.

"So TayTay." Annie looked at Taylor who frowned not remembering when they became best friends allowing Annie to even call her Tay. "Yes?" Taylor warmed up to the few people that didn't seem like trouble and she was finally enjoying the party.

"Did you know Y/n was the biggest loser in middle school?" At her words, Taylor glared at her. "Excuse me?" Taylor knew that Y/n was sensitive about the fact that she was bullied and Taylor understood that.

"Yeah. She had the funniest nickname - That's enough thanks." Taylor stopped the girl who snickered. "Oh come on. It's a funny story." Annie insisted angering Taylor more.

"I would rather you not tell me because I won't find it funny." She glared at the girl who let out a forced laugh before leaving to go talk with Y/n.

"Why is she here?" Taylor asked looking at Jones who was a bit surprised by how well Taylor handled Annie. He noticed since the beginning of the evening that Annie was doing everything in her power to annoy Taylor. "She and Dane planned this," Jones said and Taylor hummed, she didn't like Dane or Annie.

Taylor gestured at Jones. "Continue." She glanced over to see Annie throwing an arm around your shoulders making her glare. "I know you don't owe me anything but don't give Annie the satisfaction by showing how she's getting under your skin," Jones said and Taylor hummed crossing her arms over her chest when you held her arm leaning into Annie a bit. "Here." He turned Taylor so that her back was facing Annie while he continued talking.

"You wrote with Jack?" Jones asked and Taylor nodded with a smile. "I did. He's such a talented producer." Taylor nodded. "That's amazing. I really like him." They spoke more about songwriting getting lost in their own little world.

"And he carried the table out of the class." You laughed then noticed Annie hanging around you. "He was so sweet but he could be naughty," Annie said poking your cheek making you chuckle and nod.

"That's just how he was."

You listened to the other's favourite memories barely paying Annie mind. She didn't leave your side and when she wrapped her arm around your waist you ignored it not thinking anything about it. She was always a big hugger.

"You know Y/n you've grown out of your weird phase," Annie said making you chuckle and lean back to look at her. "I'm glad it looks that way." At your words, she giggled gently nudging your shoulder.

"No seriously. You were pretty in high school but now you're just sexy." You raised a brow at her amused. "I think you had one too many Tequila shots." You said and she put a hand on your chest laughing resting her head on your shoulder.

"You know I can handle my tequila," Annie said and you laughed. "Yes. You're a freak like that." She laughed again now glancing up at you while she held you.

"See you still have the same old sense of humour." She said and you raised a brow. "Thanks?" You didn't do good with compliments so you never really knew how to react or respond to them.

When Annie leaned up to whisper something in your ear you saw Taylor, in the corner of your eye, grabbing Annie at her arm, everyone stopped and stared at Taylor and Annie.

"I would like to talk to you outside," Taylor said with a forced smile and while Annie laughed it off you could see in Taylor's eyes that she was pissed. "Of course anything for a fan." Annie walked out and everyone went on with their conversations while you followed Taylor and Annie.