I took a shower and got ready for my night out. I had a pounding headache but I think it's stressed induced so I ignored it.

I dressed in jeans and and a hoodie because it's kind of chilly outside with the fall weather and that club is always freezing inside.

I slipped on some white running shoes and I was ready to go. I was planning on getting an uber there and back. I'm not stupid enough to drunk drive.

I grabbed my phone to text Keagan my plans and if he wanted to come which he turned down. Understandable he's not much for drinking or sex and I respect that. He wants to save himself for his mate and that's his choice.

I chose to go be a man whore.

Around 11 I got to the club and got in with ease. Now to get a drink and start finding a girl.

It wasn't too busy but there were still a fair share of pretty girls in tight dresses littering the place.

I downed some liquor before setting off on my journey. I'm fairly confident in myself. I'm pretty well looking and what can I say, girls are suckers for blonds with blue eyes.

I found a group of human girls and started talking to all of them. They all seem interested for the most part it's just a matter of me picking now. The prettiest one was the most social one, having brown hair and green eyes. I want this one. She barely scraped 5'6 with her heals on and you could see all her curves through her short blue dress. You could also tell she was older, maybe 18 or 19.

"Hey, I'm Grayson," I started and she giggled. She's drunk as fuck.

"Callie. What do you say we get out of here? Take you back to my place," she slurred her words.

"Lead the way," I grinned and followed her. She stumble a bit but did not slow down. Eager. I like that. She did not live far so we walked. It was only down the street at an apartment complex.

The elevator ride up to her room and was where we started. I pinned her against the wall and started to make out with her. She breathed heavily and ran her hands down my chest, resting at the top of my jeans.

"Let's continue this in the bedroom," I whispered to her and she pulled me along down the hall and unlocked the door to her room. It was small and I immediately found the bedroom and pulled her along.

She wasted no time stripping and I watched.

I wasn't getting hard though. I should be turned on by now yet I feel nothing. This has never happened to me before. I'm in the same room as a pretty naked girl and I feel nothing. Fuck.

She motioned me over to the bed and pushed me down, taking control. That's hot. she slipped my shirt of slowly and trailed down to the button of my jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling them down along with my boxers.

She grabbed my dick and started stroking it, trying it make it come to life. Her hands felt like fire on me and it did not feel good. She looked up at me sexily before putting her mouth on it.

Holy shit it burned.

She sucked me for a few moments before I pushed her off. I can't deal with it.

"Why aren't you hard? Do I not turn you on? Am I not pretty enough for you?" she pouted and stood up.

"No, you're gorgeous, I don't know what's wrong," I mumbled.

This was awkward. She probably thinks I have a broken dick. That I have problems. I wanted her to turn me on. She should turn me on. But she isn't turning me on.

"I-I think I should go," I mumbled, the embarrassment was creeping up my neck quickly and into my face. I pulled my boxers and pants back on and quickly put on my shirt. I grabbed the rest of my things and left, not turning back.

What the fuck just happened. Why did it hurt for her to touch me?

I called an uber to come get me. I just want to go back to the hotel and sleep. I've been out long enough.

The time was just a bit past 1 and the buzz of the alcohol wore off. I barely drank and the werewolf part of me burned through it fast.

I stood outside the apartment complex and waited for my uber that was close by until something caught my attention, well someone.

A guy across the street sitting on a bench. He kept staring at me, trying to examine my face. None the less I was creeped out.

He pulled out his phone and held it up to his ear. He was calling someone. I could smell that he was a werewolf from here.

His eyes didn't leave me and I was uncomfortable. He talked for a few moments and hung up again. He remained on the bench.

Thankfully, my uber pulled up and I got the hell out of there.

That was weird. All of it.

hey babes sorry i've been so inactive i'll make it up to y'all

as always, enjoy and leave feedback! i love reading y'all's comments and reactions!