Maybe she will come back

I went to Lydia's house the next day and told her about seeing allison at first she just thought I was just grieving but then I showed her something allison gave me it was a letter she wrote to Lydia I never opened it cause it was there thing Lydia opened it and said omg she's here she maybe dead but she might actually be here.
And so we went to where allison died what awful memory's I had there and then allison showed up and she looked sad and I asked what was wrong and all she said was I'm sorry scott I said why what's happening "allison what's wrong" "I'm sorry scott " "but I can't be a live again the only reason Peter came back was cause he messed with Lydia's head and used her I can't do that I can't make her feel like it's her fault for my death I can't and that's what we would have to do for me to come back alive"
Then Lydia came and said "allison omg I can't believe it's you so are you coming back or what" she said really happy "Lydia allison can't" "what why"
"Because peter only came cause he messed with your head and that's what allison would have to do make you feel like it was your fault for her dying"
then I started crying "allison please I need you I love you please" " I love you too scott but I can't do that to Lydia it wouldn't be right and you know that" "I don't care allison I need my best friend back" "look you guys I will be okay" "what about us allison" "we can't live without you please we love you" "I will see you guy again I promise" "scott can I talk to you for a minute Lydia I'll meet you at your house soon i promise"