::ONE::

0

             0.1: Captive in the Dark

It starts like it always does in the ass crack of an inevitable morning.

The bed sheets soak up all the sweat he manages to get riled out of his body at almost every night.

Drenching himself in his own filth isn't particularly a new routine for Kim Taehyung.

It's same shit everyday or should he dare say every night.

Dinner at 8 then homework till how he feels like that day, mostly depending on his coursework and assignments due for submissions the next day at school or how hard he wants to keep himself busy.

High school students rarely have free or extra time for doing things as thrilling as their literature or economics essay, right?

Or maybe, just maybe some of them want or need to dodge the simple privilege of letting them-selves sleep; just maybe.

But even the most reliable organs that have been practised to deny or basically trained to dodge a simple bodily need, betray us sometimes.

Taehyung tries to wake up, neck rubbing against the towel he always puts underneath himself before going to bed, on top of the crude mattress.

If he's gonna be knocked cold then he better be prepared for it. After all washing sweat crusted bed sheets could only be fun when your detergent gets flies out faster than batman trying to poke superman in the butt with his prized kryptonite spear, just to get that petty rise from him.

Taehyung doesn't remember how long he's writhed on the bed.

He assumes that people who suffer from this same bullshit kinda get worse in keeping tracks for this kinda stuff; they are good at forgetting.

It's a part of his design; of his repentance.

For the sins he never recalls of committing.

What he knows that he's always shaking pitifully when a pair of soft, warm hands wrap around his torso. Comfort latches onto his back and even, even in this sweaty uncomfortable misery he lets the warmth cradle him.

"--a-t..h".

Whispers that save him from drowning.

"T---a-e".

He lets the soft puddle of heat koalise him. He even tries to stop the shaking; well as much as he can.

"Breath..."

.."Taetae--"

And Taehyung does.

So badly does he try to submit his body to a stop, to focus on nothing but the low breathing patterns puffed out on the expanse of his still soaking back, on those little hands which hold so much power.

'Love-'

'Warmth-'

'Comfort-'

~

When he stabilizes himself a bit, shakings turned into haphazard jerking here and there, he tries to wiggle out of her hold.

But Yunhae, she never loosens her hold, even in her sleep.

No matter how she teases him on their walks to the school almost every morning.

Never once she fails to tickle his sides and remind him how a proper primrose like her got a piggish brother like him.

Taehyung always scrunches his nose, an offended noise close to a growl leaving him as she doubles over. Happy giggles cover him safely.

When they're getting late though, he always bends down, tackling her over his back for an impromptu piggyback ride. His own backpack dangles from his front when he feels her settle comfortably on his back.

She grumbles. Something about grown up healthy girls and immature boys and Taehyung hides his merely concealed grin behind a pack of snickers he magically produces outta his dress pant pocket.

Yunhae munches happily as she holds on to his shoulders properly, laughing and calling him piggish whenever he shakes his back purposefully.

And Taehyung knows he's forgiven; once again.

-

V for visuals. There ya go.
Visual as in visage as in visual age (any true beauty bingers up in this zone?)

(Cause I'm still such a hoe for DNA era Taehyung :)