Depression.

( heh, yeah i sorta gave this a bit of an update so yeah..)

Yawning I awake from my deep sleep I never wanted to wake up from. I sigh, get up from my bed... and I walk into the bathroom and looked into the mirror to see myself, I sighed seeing the dark bags under my eyes, my pale skin and my black short hair, among my grey t-shirt and my jeans. I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and went on into the kitchen...

I scanned the room before shrugging and walking to my living room and I plop down onto my old grey-ish green-ish toned couch that squeaked and my dull grey eyes looked around the room.

"....Depression I am...." I run my hands through my hair and I lean forward placing my elbows onto my thighs resting them there, I stare hard at the floor,
filled with constant non stop depression filling my feelings... I was confused of why I was like this... I get up and go towards the window... and I place my hands against the window laying my right cheek onto it seeing the light outside world... will I ever be happy?..

I sigh and kept myself where I was... This seems to never end.. when will something or someone help me..?...

I slowly clentched my fists as a single tear sheds from my dull toned eyes and I let it fall... once it hit the floor I wiped my eyes.. and I sat down infront of the window looking outside to the hill I see that always has the dead grass, dead trees, grey skies... and really everthing I see is dead...

depression takes over the soul and mind... I think to myself and continued to stare out to the dead world my eyes lets me see..... and I speak aloud with my low tone breaking the silents... my dull tired eyes tear up as I instantly get hit by a train of tiredness... its what depression does... I close my eyes letting my tears fall... and finally say...

"...Depression I Am...And Always Will Be..."