Chapter 5-- The Big Bang

Mark's Point of View

        I gazed at the giant thing in front of me. There was a enormous gaping hole in the wall, filled with a mirror looking thing. When I poked the mirror with a stick it went through, and I knew it was a portal, like in the videogames. Epic.

        I turned around and dashed over to the door when I heard knocking. Jessi, Mitch, and Jerome stood there, worried looks on their faces.

        Jessi saw the portal, walking over to it.

        "What is that thing?" She asked, turning to me.

        "Um.... not sure, exactly. It's kinda like a portal from Portal, right?" I said, curiously.

        When I said Portal, the thing began glowing blue. Mitch and Jerome's eyes widened. Jessi suddenly laughed.

        "I get it! Minecraft," She said daringly.

        The portal was now see-through. You could see the world of Minecraft. Jerome and Mitch squealed in happiness.

        "I wanna pick where we go!" Jessi, Mitch, and Jerome said simultainiously.

        They began saying many different things, apparently confusing the portal. The portal gave a gigantic explosion and started to suck things in. It sucked us in too.

        Everything was black, and next thing I knew, I was standing in how I'd pictured District 12 in the Hunger Games. I knew it wasn't the Hunger Games. And I knew I was gonna throw up. I turned, falling to my knees, and puked all over the grass.

        An arrow shot from somewhere, striking me in the knee. Another one shot, and hit me in the shoulder. I heard a scream from Jessi as she shook me. Mitch and Jerome were looking over at us wide-eyed. They still had teenage bodies, but I was sure I had my adult body.

        Jessi was awkward when she leaned over me, seeing that I was an adult now. She touched my face, making sure it hadn't drained color or something. She then pulled the arrow from my knee, which made blood drench her shirt. Then she pulled the arrow from my shoulder. I didn't make a sound the whole time.

        "Who are you?" A rough female voice growled from somewhere above.

        Before I lost conscience, I saw a pair of bright green eyes and a strip of feathery blonde hair in a tree.