"They're proud of you no matter what Charles, never doubt that. And I couldn't be more proud of you, no matter your result because you drive for Ferrari. Ferrari. This was your dream for so long and I'm so glad you've achieved it." She rubs his back comfortingly.

He wraps her in a hug, "I love you, Belle. Thank you for everything."

**

Sunday came around soon enough and Annabelle was one again walking into the paddock, this time with Charle's girlfriend Giada.

Annabelle noticed Kym Illman stood there amongst the photographers and she waved over to him as he shot some pictures of the pair.

"Hiya ladies. Off to support Charles today?"

They both nod, "Of course."

They smile for one last photo before making their way into the entrance of the paddock.

Monaco was always the busiest race of the year and the paddock was bustling with so many people, making Annabelle feel quite claustrophobic. But soon enough they made their way to the Ferrari garage and were given a pair of headphones.

Not many laps into the race Charles had to retire the car due to a fault that happen during an incident prior with Hulkenburg.

You could tell immediately when he stepped out of the car he was upset and Giada gave me a look to tell me she was going to console him.

The race result was pretty much identical to the starting grid, with a few swaps and changes. The podium being Hamilton, Vettel and Bottas. Annabelle was sure that it must've made Charle's loss more sore that his team mate was up on the podium.

Pierre came fifth which she was happy about. He was in need of a good result at Redbull and she was proud of him.

**

liked by arthur_leclerc, annabelle_leclerc and 268,243 others

charles_leclerc: Support this weekend has been unreal. After yesterday, it was always going to be difficult. But I tried, I gave it all, the end was not the one I had wished, but our day will come.
📸: annabelle_leclerc

4,032 comments

annabelle_leclerc: you're the best bro, your time will come. just you wait. 💪

scuderiaferrari: better times ahead, chin up charles!!

user1: we love you charles ❤️

load more comments

**

liked by landonorris, lewishamilton and 113,203 others

pierregasly: good result today. thanks to team for everything. next stop canada 🇨🇦

1,366 comments

redbullracing: 💪🏁

user1: get in there pierre

annabelle_leclerc: well done pi 👏🏻

pierregasly: annabelle_leclerc merci boucoup ❤️

user1: have i missed something👀

load more comments