t w o

Annabelle headed into the paddock without Charles as he was needed at the Ferrari garage a lot earlier than Annabelle would've wanted to arrive, so he suggested she came later on with Arthur

"Want to go and get a drink before we head to the garage?" Arthur suggests and Annabelle nods.

"I could do with a coffee." Arthur agrees and they walk over to the hospitality area.

Annabelle orders an iced caramel latte and Arthur orders an iced mocha, which they pay for with their paddock passes.

On their way to the Ferrari garage, Annabelle is startled by someone shouting her name. She turns around to see Lando Norris stood there in his Mclaren race suit.

She turns to Arthur, "You go ahead, I'm just going to have a chat with Lando." Arthur nods, carrying on walking.

Annabelle first met Lando when he and Charles were racing against each other in the Formula 2 championship. They quickly became good friends as they have the same sense of humour and got on tremendously.

"How are you, Lan?" She embraces him in a tight hug.

He releases her from his arms, "I'm great. How about you, glad to be home?"

She nods, "Yes, I'm so excited to be back. I'm looking forward to the race on Sunday. Are you excited for it?"

He grins, "Yes definitely. I've got to go though, be sure to swing by the Mclaren hospitality later, yeah?"

She nods, "Of course, see you later, Lan."

Annabelle makes her way to the Ferrari garage. Entering to see Charles and Arthur talking at the back.

"Here she is." Charles greets her, giving her a hug.

"Hey. Have you been in the car yet?" She asks him.

"Yeah, it feels great, I can't wait for Sunday's race."

The remainder of the day was spent watching the first free practise. Charles did well, putting in many fast laps, finishing 4th overall.

After practise one was over. Annabelle congratulated Charles before making her way over to the Mclaren hospitality.

Upon entering she noticed Isa, Carlos Sainz's girlfriend who was a friend of Annabelle's.

"Isa!" The Spanish girl turned around to face the Monegasque, her face lighting up.

"Hi! How are you?" They hug before sitting down at a table together.