Fake introduced ♡

Start from the beginning

We had a meal together after the interview.

" It was crazy that they thought we have a special relationship " I covered my mouth and chuckled.

I felt Jungkook's stare on me. I looked at him " Yah what " I shook his hands.

" We do have a special relationship " He spoke still looking at my eyes without blinking

He was looking like this

I pursed my lips and chuckle again " Yaa Jungkook ah eat your food or it will be cold "

He was still looking at me. " Why are you staring at me like this? Do I look bad? " I pouted, I felt uncomfortable and blushed a bit, it was an intense state.

" Does anyone stare at a person who looks bad? " He told, removed his eyes on me " Pabo-ah " He told and smirk

" Yah I'm not pabo Jeon Jungkook! " I pouted

" Mr bunny for you " He smirk and I punched him playfully, we both started laughing.

After that Jungkook went to his company because of his busy schedule.

I went back to my house changed my outfit and had a quick nap.

Time skip>>
Evening

Teahyung came back home. The same routine went on.
__________________________________________

Author's POV

It seems that Taehyung don't see anything, don't follow anything but it's wrong. He follows evey moves of Aaka in the social media. He also watched the interview too. Not only him all members of BTS watched the interview because why not they are friends.

A week later. The problem which was Taehyung having was solved. He went to meet Jennie between his two interviews. Gosh really.

Today is a free day of BTS. Taehyung is in home. Aaka is working on her laptop sitting on the couch. Taehyung is writing lyrics of the new song. They are doing there own work.

Taehyung got a call from his manager so he went far to receive the call.

The door bell ranged suddenly. Aaka got up and opened the door.

A man appeared in front of her. He flashes a smile to her and said " Hi I'm Taehyung's friend Jay "

Aaka's POV

I smiled back and told " Hi I'm Aaka Taehyung's w-"

" Cousin, my cousin " Taehyung's voice cut my words, he came and stood beside me.