The wedding

~one year timeskip~

3rd POV

To say Corbyn and Daniel were nervous was probably the understatement of the year. They were...I dont know...whats another word for nervous...oh right...anxious.

Sure the wedding was small just between them and the boys but it was a big day for them.

~time skip by a small glitch in my brain~

Corbyn's POV

Well today's the day...the day I get to marry the love of my life. I'm internally freaking out.

Jonah and Eben were currently helping me get ready while Jack and Zach were with Daniel...who might I add i was not able to see the whole day...he was snatched away last night by the amazing people i call my bestfriend and his boyfriend.

Something about a tradition...I don't know.

Anyway I was snapped out of my thoughts by a light tap on my shoulder.

"Time to go bean" Jonah said
"Yeah...okay" I said taking deep breaths
" You okay you seem nervous" Eben said
"Yea...umm...just what if he changes his mind and doesn't want to be with me then what do I do"
"He already said yes to you right"
"Yea?"
"Then just go down there and wait for him."

We got into the car Jonah driving with eben in the passengers seat.

"Now we wait"

After a few minutes of waiting the doors opened and Daniel walked through them...he looked beautiful.

~little time skip because I have no idea how weddings work~

3rd POV

After exchanging 'I do's' and their vows they were officially married..

They headed back to the house to eat and get rest before they fly to Paris for their honeymoon...

Daniel's POV

I can't believe it...I'm finally Mr.Besson.Wow.
J
I was late and I was getting tired and I'm guessing Bean noticed because the  next thing I know I'm being picked up and carried up the stairs and into our bedroom.

"Get some rest my love" He said  pecking my lips softly before lying down next to me cuddling me.

"I  love you" I whispered
"I love you more"

~morning~

We got up early like 5 am early...we had to be at the airport anyway...

Jonah drove us there and we while waiting for our flight we went to get food we had like an hour anyway

~in paris~

We get off our flight and went to our hotel to  check in and get settled

When we were done it was around 6 the sun just about setting. I stood at the window staring out at the sunset when I felt the hands of my husband wrap around my waist his chin resting on my shoulder.

Life was perfect...I never wanted this moment to end..

I never wanted this moment to end

What they were wearing