002

3rd POV

The drive to the boys house was not long but it felt that way since they were quiet most of the way there, making small conversation here and there. They pulled into a driveway that had a beautiful house at the end of it.
Corbyn thought it was quite luxurious, probably more than anywhere he had 'lived' before.

Corbyn's POV

A small 'wow' escaped my lips as I saw their house. There was no way they got this themselves.
I heard a small chuckle from beside me and turned my head to look at Daniel who was seated next to me.

"You like it" He asked me
"Yeah,I mean have you seen it ,Its gorgeous"
"Why thank you Corbyn ,though you should know we didn't get it ourselves. Well obviously I mean how would we be able to do that at 18 years old." Jonah said

Makes sense.

I gave Jonah a small nod through the mirror and he replied with a small smile.

We walked through the door and into the house (and  let me just say it look as amazing on the inside as it does the outside)

Daniel's POV

I watched as Corbyns face lit up when he walked through the door and let's just say it was adorable.

Jack and Zach decided to show him around, while Jo and I talked about where he was going to sleep and all of that general stuff. It might be a big house but really it only had 4 bedrooms.

We came to a conclusion that I could share a room with him since I had a little more space than the rest of the boys.

We called the three of them back and told them the sleeping arrangement.Corbyn seemed to be fine with it.

And if I'm being honest I really liked the idea too.

3rd POV

Daniel showed Corbyn where his room was and told him to get comfortable.

Later on as they were relaxing Daniel had an idea.

"Why don't I take you shopping tomorrow for like clothes and stuff since you dont have anything with you?" He asked Corbyn

"Umm...sure yeah...that sounds nice actually."He replied quietly.

It was 9pm when Daniel (and Corbyn) started getting hungry.They made their way down to the kitchen and saw the Jonah ,Jack and Zach in there already looking for food.

When they couldn't find any,Jack just ordered some pizza and they stayed up watching  Harry Potter movies (Jonah's idea)  until late at night.

It was around 12:30 when they decided to go to sleep.

~
Second chapter don't really like this one tbh.