All Might ~ chap. 12

Flashback:
Izuku and Inko were walking home from the movies when a random villain started attacking people on the streets.

"Izuku hide!" Inko yelled and grabbed her son's hand. She pulled him into a building. Hoping to keep away from the villain.

"NEVER FEAR BECAUSE I AM HERE!" All might said once he got onto the crime scene.

'Ok that's good he'll help us.' Inko thought.

"All might!" Izuku yelled and pointed to all might.

"Yeah Bunny, he's going to help us so we don't get hurt." Inko says and rubs her son's back. Not to comfort him, but to comfort herself. She has a very bad feeling.

The villain and all might have been fighting for a few minutes. You could tell all might was not taking this seriously. He was just throwing punches around not caring about the damage.

Then all might go's to blast the villain but the villain dodged.

The hit went straight to the building that Inko and Izuku were in. Inko quickly realized and used all her power to move Izuku out of the way with her quirk.

Just as she moved him the blast hit the building. It came crumbling down on top of Inko.

Izuku quickly looked over to her and ran to her side, tears streaming down his face. "MOMMY!!!" He screamed.

Once Izuku got to her she was bleeding out. "I-Izuku..." she whispers.

Izuku sat next to her and lifted her body from under the rubble of the building. "MOM! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Izuku screams and starts crying more.

"Honey listen to me..." Inko says and Izuku leans closer to her. "Bunny, I'm going to die-" she started.

"NO MOMMY! YOU CANT!" Izuku yells. She sighs.

"Izu, the hero's are dirty people. They only do the job for fame and money. Please don't be a hero. Help people the way you want to." Inko whispers to her crying son.

Izuku shakes his head quickly. "No. You'll be ok mommy! All might will help you! Just please don't die!" He pleads.

During this time all might had finished killing the villain. He was just posing for paparazzi. He had noticed Inko dying but did nothing.

"I love you Izuku." Inko says as she takes her last breath. Izuku just stares at her with a blank expression. Tears still falling from his face.

His mom was all Izuku ever had. His father died when he was 2, and now his mother.

'This is all might's fault. If he wasn't so reckless then mommy would still be alive. Mommy was right the heroes are evil. I'll kill every last one of them like they killed Mommy!' Izuku thought.

Time skip:
God:
Izuku was taken into a foster home. The home was the Shimura.

That was where he met Tenko. They became friends.

When Shiggy killed his family Izuku helped him to calm down so he wasn't killed. That only made their already strong relationship stronger.

Izuku was presumed dead. Both him and Tenko hated hero's so they decided to be villains.

Izuku changed his name and got into UA. Wile Tenko started the LOV.

End of flashback:
Dabi:
"Damn I'm sorry Zuku." I say and pull him into a hug.

Surprisingly he wasn't crying. But I guess you only have so many tears.

"Thanks." Izuku mumbles and I feel him drift asleep in my arms.

I lay him in the bed and pull the covers over him. Then I quickly kiss him on the forehead and walk downstairs.

"Why'd he have an outburst?" Shiggy asks.

"Bakuhoe brought up his mom." I say quietly and sit at the bar. "So he freaked out."

"I see." Shiggy nods and then he walks to another room. Toga then comes up and sits next to me.

"What do you want psycho?" I say to her.

"What happened to Izu-Chan's mom?" She asks and leans closer to me.

"Nothing." I say and get a drink from the bar. She follows behind me.

"Aww, common tell meeeee!" She wined.

"No. Go away." I grab a snack and a few beers and go back to our room to get away from Toga.

I open the door and see Izuku on his phone. "Got you something~." I say and wave the beers around.

He smiles and walks up to me. He gives me a quick kiss and steals the beer. "You know me so well."

Word count: 738