Oops ~ Chap. 6

Izuku:
I wake up to see an empty bed. Then I realize I'm naked.

All the memories come rushing back from a few hours ago and I blush.

"Looks like sleeping beauty is finally awake." I hear Dabi say and turn to face him.

He's just wearing boxers, and it's really hot.

"What time is it?" I ask and sit up.

"Around 3." Dabi says and walks to the bathroom, I hear him start a bath.

When he walks away I see his back and notice all the scratches and hickeys on his back.

"Oof, sorry about that." I say when he walked back into our room.

"I'm the one who should be apologizing." He says and walks over to me, still sitting on the bed.

"For what? It was lovely sex." I say and see a faint blush appear on his cheeks.

"Just, come here." He says. I look at him confused for a minute the get out of the bed.

But as soon as I stand up my legs give out and I fall. Right before I touch the ground Dabi caches me.

"That's why." He says. Then he picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bathroom.

I see the smirk on his face. "Asshole." I mumble and snuggle my head into his bare chest.

He just chuckles and sets me down in the bath. "Eak!" I yell at the sudden contact with water.

"It's just water baby." He says and slips off his underwear. I blush at the name.

Dabi then gets behind me and I snuggle my back into his chest. "Well someone's cuddly today." Dabi said.

"I like cuddling." I mumble and close my eyes.

It's quiet for a few minutes, but a comfortable silence. Until I break it with a question. "Hey, Dab?"

"Yeah?" He asks and looks down at me. I look up at him.

"What are we?" I see him freeze up. So I continue. "I mean like, we always flirt with each other, and we just fucked, and-"

"You're my boyfriend. Whether you like it or not." He says and wraps his arms around my waist. Then he starts kissing my neck.

"I'd like that." I smile and rub his head.

Then I realize, we had sex, and with sex come moans, and I was full-on screaming. They definitely herd us.

"Don't worry. All the rooms have soundproof walls, were fine." Dabi says and stops kissing my neck.

Did he just read my mind!?! He chuckles at my face.

"Ya know what, I'm not even going to ask." I say.

~time skip: after the bath

Dabi:
We get out of the bath and I place Izu down on the bed.

"Give me your shirt and my boxers!" He demands. Then Izu does this adorable hand motion with his hands like a child asking to get picked up. (I hope you know what I mean)

I chuckle and open his draw and got out his underwear. Then I went to my closet and took out the biggest shirt that I had.

I throw the clothes at him and then got dressed in shorts.

Izu gets dressed. Then I hear a knock at the door.

"Pretend to be asleep or some shit." I whisper and walk to the door.

I open it and see Shiggy. "What?" I say with an attitude.

"I just wanted to check on Izu Toga said-" Then he paused and stared at me.

I got confused. "What the hell are you staring at?"

"Did you and Izuku have sex?" He says and continues starring at me.

How the hell would he know that!?

Then I remember I'm wearing no shirt, and I have a few hickeys Izuku gave me. "Uhh, no." I say quietly.

"He's not sick is he?" Shiggy asks.

"Tenkooooo, don't be mad but we fucked." I hear Izuku say from the bed.

I spin around as fast as I could to see Izu sitting up in bed looking at us.

I feel Shiggy brush past me and walk to Izuku. He sits in the bed next to Izu and examines him.

"I thought I told you you should be at least 18 before you lose your virginity." Shiggy sighs.

"What! I was your first!?!" I say. I'm shocked. By the way, Izuku acted I thought he would have slept with people multiple times before.

"Hah, no. Sorry, Tenko. I lost my virginity a while ago." He says.

"Oh and we're dating, just so you know." Izuku says plainly.

"Yeah yeah, just don't do your sex stuff in the living room." Shiggy says and gets up to leave.

"On that disgusting couch! I would never!" Izu yells and makes a face of disgust.

I chuckle and Shiggy leaves. Then I get in bed and cuddle with Izu.

Word count: 804