Katsuki's here~ chap. 10

Izuku:
Once Katsuki fires at Himiko a smokescreen comes up.

"Run Deku!" I hear katsuki yell and sense him run to the pro heroes.

How stupid is he? I just told him I was a villain and he gives me an easy escape. Stupid hero.

I just walk over to the LOV and kissed Touya then turned to face the pros.

Once the smoke cleared I said, "Are you all dumb."

"D-deku?" I hear Katsuki mumble. I sigh.

"Like I just said! I'm a villain. I have been for the past 10 years. Although I just joined the league when I got 'kidnaped'."  I say.

"WHAT THE FUCK DEKU! YOU MEAN THIS WHOLE TIME YOU WERE WITH THE VILLAINS!" Katsuki yells.

"That's what I just said. Anyways-" I was cut off by Nezu.

"So you were the traitor." He says and steps forward from the crowd.

"Yeah. I'm surprised you even found out about a traitor." I say and make put my hands behind my back.

Nezu says something else but I'm not paying attention. I'm making hand motions to Kurogiri to open a portal in 20 seconds.

"You are not even paying attention are you?" Nezu asks and smirks.

I look at him and shake my head no. "Nope, too busy looking at Katsukis stupid ass face." I chuckle.

Everyone moves their heads to Katsuki and Kurogiri opens a portal. Perfect.

"We'll see ya!" I say and we walk to the portal. "WAIT DAMN NERD!" I hear Katsuki yell and run over to us.

I walk in and the portal closes. I look around and see everyone. Dabi goes to hug me but I put my hand up. "What?" He says annoyed.

"One second." I say and look around the room. "Someone's here."

Everyone's guard is put up and starts looking around.

"Hey, found boom boom boy!" Toga yells from behind the bar. We all walk over to see Katsuki on the bar behind the bar with a permanent scowl on his face.

"Hey, Kacchan~," I say and bend down next to him. "Whatcha doing here~?" I ask playfully.

"What am I doing here!? What are YOU doing here!?!" He yells in my face.

"Shut up." I say coldly and with disgust. I hate him.

"I-I, your not a villain. You always wanted to be a hero. You can't be a villain Deku." He mumbles.

"Aww, sorry did I hurt your fewlings?" I say in a baby voice and get up. "It's called acting." I spat at him and walk to the stairs

"Do whatever you want with him Tenko, I don't care. I just don't want to see his discussing face." I say and walk up to our room.

Time skip: Izuku has been in the room for a half-hour.

Dabi:
So this is the bitch who bullied Izu. Bet Shiggys pissed at him.

Izuku seemed really hurt though. I should probably go check on him.

"I'll be back." I say and walk up to our room.

I knock and open the door. "Hey, Zuku. You ok? I ask and walk into the room.

I see Izuku laying on the bed in thought. That's never good.

I walk over to him and snuggle next to him on the bed.

He snuggles closer to me. "I missed you." He mumbles into my shirt.

"I missed you too." I say into his hair. He hugs me tighter and then says. "Love you Touya."

"Love you Izu." I say back.

Word count: 585