𝟲. 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱

Start from the beginning

She was focusing on her math equation when Sam called her name "Charlotte, can i have some help?"

"yeah, one second" she said, quickly scribbling something on her page before walking over to her bed, taking a seat next to him to look at his problem.

"have you ever said the wrong name whilst making out with someone?" he asked, throwing himself back on her bed, sighing.

"nope" she said, confused, "never made out with anyone before..."

"you haven't?" he questioned as she looked at him, unsure what he was trying to get at with this conversation.

"No, I've had one boyfriend and we never made out or did anything more than a kiss" she told him with a shrug.

"who was it?" he asked, growing weirdly interested.

"a guy called Jack, he's a junior, I dated him last year" she said, as he took a moment to process.

"he on the football team?" he asked, sitting up a bit.

"basketball" she corrected "Quinn basically set me up with him, we had nothing in common" she laughed.

"so you and Quinn are close?"

"you sure do ask a lot of questions" she giggled, but noticed that he stayed serious, so answered anyway.  "we were a lot closer last year, but we're good friends."

"so back to my question before" he said, sitting up properly "the one about saying the wrong name..."

"what's wrong, Evans?" she asked, slightly amused.

"so say, hypothetically, a guy was making out with you...and then they called you the wrong name, what would you do?" he questioned, worried what she might say.

Putting two and two together, she gave him a look, "what did you call her?" she questioned, with a raised eyebrow.

He sighed and muttered so she could only just hear "Bieste"

"Bieste?!" she yelled "what?! why would you do that?!"

"calm down, we don't want Australia hearing!" he shushed her,putting a hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming at him.

"Sam...why'd you call her Bieste?" she asked with a sigh, moving his hand away.

"Finn told me I needed to picture something that's like a big turn off, to cool off" he explained "because Quinn won't put out"

"Oh, Sam Evans, you're an idiot" she laughed

"I didn't want her to think I was pushing her! I don't wanna mess things up, I really like her" he put his hands up in surrender.

"Listen Sam, I know you have no bad intentions, your intentions are all pretty cute" she told him and that made him smile "but you know that's extremely personal, i'd feel awful if someone used me as a turn off"

"no one would use you as a turn off" he assured before his eyes widened as he realised what he said.

"you just need to apologise to Quinn and hope that Coach Bieste never finds out" she said to him, ignoring what he had just said, mainly because she was probably already profusely blushing and didn't want to draw attention to that.

"i'm so stupid" he groaned into his hands.

"no you're not" she told him, honestly. "just...if you want a Hudson's advice come to me, Finn's useless at this stuff"

"thanks." he sighed, picking up his pen, as he asked her for some help with his actual school work, now knowing he had to talk to Quinn.
***