𝟲. 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱

Börja om från början

"wait, Mr schue?" she said getting his attention "none of us would mind Kurt being on our team, we'd love it, actually!"

Kurt's face lit up at the fact she was trying to help him feel more comfortable and be with the girls, who he was much closer with than the boys, but then Mr Schue shot it down again and so he had to accept performing with the other boys.
***

"What is your problem?" Charlotte heard Kurt yell, and instantly she saw Karofsky, so she cautiously made her way over to the two, slightly scared about what she was about to walk into

"You talking back to me? You want a piece of the Fury?" Karofsky challenged, acting all tough, but to be honest, he did scare Charlotte.

"The Fury?" Kurt questioned.

"It's what I named my fist." Karofsky said, trying to intimidate Kurt.

"Well, with that level of creativity, you could easily become assistant manager at a rendering plant." Kurt retaliated.

"I don't know what that is, but if I find out it's bad, the Fury's gonna find you." He shot back walking off down the hall.

"you okay?" Charlotte asked only for Kurt to throw his arms around her in a hug which she returned, "You know you can talk to me, okay?"

"I know... Thank you." he mumbled as she let him hug her.
***

"I'm not tossing the baby out with the bath water here." Mr Schue told the glee club in the next meeting.

"I've totally done that." Brittany said and Charlotte turned to look at her, unsure whether she should question it or not.

"We're just making an adjustment." Mr Schue continued "Boys, you are now doing songs traditionally sung by girls groups. And girls, try some classic rock. Uh, the Who, the Stones. The more opposite your choice, the more choice you get."

"Don't worry, gentlemen. I have this one under control." Kurt said, happy to finally be able to show off his strong musical points.
***

Charlotte had promised Sam that she'd help him study after school

Charlotte had promised Sam that she'd help him study after school. So, at the end of the day, Sam and Charlotte were in the Hudson household, in her room doing revision. Charlotte was sat at her desk as Sam was sat on her bed with a bunch of unorganised papers surrounding him.