Chapter 2

Y/n sighed, her dad was so embarrassing. "Dad why did you have to tell that Kita guy to make friends with me, now he's going to think I'm some weirdo." She exclaimed.

"You are a weirdo sweetheart," her dad laughed. He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. "But you're also my daughter, so I guess you can say it runs in the family." He let out a hearty laugh and ran his hand through his hair.

Y/n laughed along with him, the admiration she had for her father was unheard of. She loved him with her whole heart. He's the only one she has...

Her mum and dad were only 18 when she was born, but they both loved her very much. As a family they went to hell and back, always coming out with a smile. When y/n turned 5, her parents got married. Her mother graduating from law school with her degree, she was the top of her class believe it or not and a very , very skilled lawyer. 2 years later her father graduated from law school, an even better lawyer than her mum. They were known as the power couple, working on very high profile cases and always winning.

Infact , there wasn't a case they lost when they were together. They always found a way.

Sadly, this came back to haunt them. As lawyers they made enemies, very dangerous enemies. When y/n was 13, her mum was in a fatal car crash. At the time it was over looked as an accident , but her father refused to believe it.

A private investigator was hired to look into the case, and once all the evidence was gathered it was brought to court. Her dad fighting the case, of course.  When y/n was 13 she found out not everyone in the world was good. In fact she found out that most people were evil. There were angels amongst demons in this world and she didn't want to stay. 

That day she found out her mum was murdered...

That was the day y/n started damaging her blank canvas. Scarlet dropped out of her as she pushed the blade into her thighs and wrists. It eased the pain...

Y/n was 14 when she tried to end it for the first time. Her legs and hands shaking as she poured the pills in her mouth. She blacked out, but she didn't hit the hard floor. Her dad caught her , just in time. Tears brimmed his eyes as he called the ambulance. His only daughter tried to take her life, he couldn't loose another woman he loved

In y/n's third year of middle school school she got a boyfriend. He was toxic.

Yes toxic.

He pushed her to the edge, not caring about her problems. Causing her to try again...

For the second time-

A different method this time, she tried to hang herself. Her dad saving her once again.

He was her hero, but he couldn't always be there...

By this point in time , her dad had a new girlfriend. Sara, she was a demon. A demon trying to taint her angel of a dad, but he didn't notice.

Towards the end of middle school , y/n's father decided it was time for a fresh start. To move away from all the drama and start afresh. Him and his girlfriend bought a house in a country town. They decided that they would switch between their apartment in the city and the house , whilst y/n resigned permanently in the house.

That's why they moved....

"Dad, when's Kita coming over?" Y/n smiled, recognising the name Kita from her encounter yesterday. Just like magic she heard the doorbell ring. Her dad chuckled, "that must be him love, go get the door I'm off..."

Y/n walked over to the door and opened it. A slight frown appeared on her face.

"Oh it's you." She bluntly stated before walking away. "Urm respect your elders y/n." She snarled grabbing her shoulders to face her. "Your 6 years older than me, barely an elder." Y/n laighed in her face.  "Yes but I'm your soon to be mother , so behave you little bi-   Hey babe, let's go." Sara's tone changed drastically. "Me and y/n were just having some girl talk." She lied , laughing a little too hard at y/n's dad. She was fake.

Extremely fake.

Y/n rolled her shoulder. Sara grabbed her quite tightly , it probably left a mark. Just as she was about to close the door a familiar figure came into view.

"Hi are you l/n?" He said before even getting a good look at y/n. "Wait L/N!" He said looking her up and down. "I can't believe it's you, I didn't think we'd ever see each other again." Kita laughed.

"You're stuck with me now Kita." Y/n winked, "so you gonna take me around this country place or what?"

"Let's go." Kita stated , his ears turning slightly pink. Y/n smiled to herself , she grabbed her jacket and left the house with him.

They went to town and walked around a bit, Kita showing her all the hotspots and even buying her food. If you didn't know them personally, you would've thought they were a couple. Kita then took her to Inarizaki high school, aka the school they were both attending soon. He made a pact with her that they would both join the same club and walk to school together every day.

This pact was kept.

Until one day it wasn't.

Kita coming to y/n's house ended up being a common occurrence. He'd come over once a day and even sleep over when her dad was back in the city. Y/n hated being home alone after what happened with her mother, so her father allowed it. But only Kita, no one else was allowed.

Every time Kita came over to sleep y/n had a long sleeved shirt on, she didn't want him seeing the scars of her past, present and future.

They had less then a week left of half term, and Kita was coming over to hang out with y/n. Since y/n's dad was back in the city this week he was also sleeping over. He promised her he'd be back for her first day of school though, so he was just staying with her until then.

"So what do you wanna do today y/n?" Kita asked her. She smiled whilst putting on her hoodie, it was pretty cold.

"Hmmm let's watch a film." She suggested, her eyes widening at the thought. Kita looked upon her cute features and chuckled. "Okay let's watch a-"

"I'm picking!" She interrupted him running up to the sofa, she jumped on it sitting down and grabbed the remote. Kita ran after her, plopping himself down on the sofa next to her.

He made a tickling motion with his hands and made his way to her stomach. Shrieks of laughter escaped her mouth as he tickled her intently. Kita was planning on letting y/n pick the film anyways but he couldn't let her get away with this crap.

"I surrender, I surrender." Y/n panted, lifting up her arms in defeat. Kita smirked and snatched the remote from her hands. "So what do you want to watch y/n?" He smirked.

"You cheeky bastard, choke on a 6ft cock." She laughed.