Chapter 4: Decision

"Japanese"

'Japanese thought'

"Italian"

'italian thought'

"Boss mode, angry, or pissed"

-3rd person pov-

"Papaaa Wake up!!"

Slap.

Giotto open his eyes, feel a little sting on his cheeks. He saw Tsuna on top of him, his little hands were on his cheeks. Tsuna flinch when he saw Giotto suddenly open his eyes.

"Morning Tsuna. What are you doing?" asked Giotto to Tsuna with smile sweetly, too sweet even.

"Mo-Morning Papa! Nothing! I- I just caressing your cheeks.. hehe" said Tsuna stuttering his own words. He knows very well when his father have a too sweet tone in his voice. He saw not many of his uncles (Giotto's Guardians) survive this mode of his father. He backed away from his father chest. Giotto slowly sitting up, his bangs cover his eyes, Tsuna backed away more from his father.

"Hoo? So, now my son brave enough to lying to me? I should punish you then" Tsuna gulped at Giotto's statement.

Giotto storm to Tsuna. He place his hands in Tsuna waist, "TAKE THIS! TICKLE ATTACK!" Giotto start moving his fingers in Tsuna's waist.

"Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle!" Giotto start tickling Tsuna whole body. Can't handle the ticklish feeling, Tsuna laugh really loud rolling his body in the bed and trying his best to hold his father hands from tickling him more.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Papaaa Stop!"

A few minutes passed, Giotto look at Tsuna realize his son starting to get tired he slowly getting off from bed and dragging Tsuna to the side of the bed unnoticed while still tickling Tsuna. He then grab Tsuna waist then he lift Tsuna up. Tsuna startled when he feels suddenly getting lift up by his father. He look at his father, he saw a pair of blue sky orbs looking at him with warm eyes and smiles. Giotto pull Tsuna closer to him still has warm eyes and smile on his face,

"Good Morning Tsuna"

"Good Morning Papa!" reply Tsuna smiling back to Giotto.

"Let's go we should get ready"

Giotto pull the bell string beside his bed. Not long after that, the butler who is on stand by at the front door open the door and bow to Giotto answering his boss call.

"Can I help you Primo?"

"Tell the maids to prepare Tsuna clothes and tell them to bring water when they come. Oh, and bring towels"

The butler bow in understanding then excuse himself. After the butler gone Giotto and Tsuna go to the bathroom to take a bath. They have fun while taking a bath together, laughter can be heard from both of them.

After 15 minutes they done taking a bath. They go to dressing room that connecting to the bathroom, at the same time there's a knock from the door. Giotto shout 'come in' and a few maids and butlers come in. Tsuna come out from dressing room and the maids help Tsuna put his clothes meanwhile the butlers come to the dress room to help Giotto put his clothes.

After awhile Giotto comes out from dress room wearing a dark blue white stripes suit with a dark blue tie and a white shirt inside the suit. At the same time Tsuna comes out from the mini booth near dressing room door. He is wearing white shirt with dark blue and autumn orange stripes sweater and a knee-length black pants. Giotto smile at his son when he saw Tsuna spread his arms asking to be carried and then carried Tsuna.