Chapter 1: Flower Crown

'Japanese thought'

"Italian"

'italian thought'

"Boss mode, angry, or pissed"

-3rd person pov-

It was a nice day. The sunlight get pass trough brighten the whole room with warm lights. The gentle breeze from the open windows make the curtains and the stack of papers in the desk moves but not too strong to make the papers falls. There's a figure sitting on the mahogany chair sleeping so soundly while his head on the big mahogany desk, the wind moves his beautiful gravity-defying golden hair.

In the peaceful atmosphere there was a knock on the door, but there's no answer from the blondie, too busy with his sleep. A minutes of silence the knocks was heard again and again the blondie too busy with his sleep "hmm..." mutter the blondie unconsciously. A minutes of silence passed again, the person at the other side of the door start getting worried while thinking of so many possibilities about what happened because there's no answer from the blondie.

"Giotto, I'm coming in" Said the man. He open the door. He has pink hair and has a red flame-like tattoo on his face.

"Hmm... My little Tsuna~~" mutter the blondie named Giotto in his sleep. His lips curl up and his face sparkling happy even though his eyes are close and he is still sleeping while saying the names.

The pink hair man standing at the door mentally facepalming and irk marks appear on his face. There are two reasons. One, he is facepalming because of how his boss love his only son until he mutter his son's name in his sleep. Second, irking because like doesn't have a problem his boss is fall asleep while there are TONS of paperworks on his desk left half of it untouched. He storm inside the room with angry on his face, cursing under his breath and curl his right hand into a fist that ready to smack something. When he is infront of his boss desk watching his boss sleeping face, he raise his fist and smack it hard into the blonde hair, make the sleeping boss wake up from the pain.

"What the hell? Who dare disturb my nice dream with my little Tsuna!?" grunt Giotto while rubbing his hurt head, he release his KI (Killer Intent) because his sweet dream really got disturb by that person. He face forward only to find his face got paled when he saw the person who smack him.

"Nice dream you got there, huh YOU LAZY BOSS!?" said the pink hair man.

"Y-Yoo... G... I- I just taking a short nap, and... I already finish half of my paperworks! Look at that!" said Giotto an excuse and report while pointing to his half finish paperworks to his right-hand man and his childhood friend named G.

G see the direction that Giotto pointing. Well he is right, half of the stacks are already finish so there's no point to scold his boss any further. He let out sigh

"You f*cking damn boss. Just finish all of your paperworks in an hour. Tsuna is calling you, he wants to show you something, he is in Vongola garden with the maids."

"REALLY!? My little Tsuna is Calling Me?!" Giotto's eyes sparkling when he heard his one and only lovely son calling him which is kind of unusual since his son is a really good boy who doesn't want to bother his dad work even though Giotto wants his son to a bit more selfish about himself.

"FINISH YOUR WORKS FIRST YOU DAMN BOSS!!" said G ready himself to block his boss way when he saw Giotto suddenly standing from the chair. Fortunately Giotto sit back to his chair and with his eyes blazing with fire he finish the paperworks as fast as lightning, G let out a sigh when he saw his boss antics and how his boss who is always lazy doing paperworks everytime it include his son he will really finish his jobs faster. He start helping his boss collect all the finish documents and tell the butler who is standing stand by at the door to send each documents to their respective places.