"Ok. Fine." I said and left his room.

I went into my room and started to get ready. I wore a fine black tuxedo. Everybody thinks that being an entrepreneur means doing what you feel. Today my sister is getting married and, instead of attending her wedding, I have to go to this stupid wedding.

I arrived at the venue and, it was well decorated. I'm not looking forward to being here. It is irritating to attend someone's wedding whom you barely know. Attending business parties and all is ok but attending personal events is just so annoying.

"I hope that this event gets over soon, and I can go home quickly." I said in a low voice to myself.

I saw some of my business partners and went towards them. I greeted them and just tried to carry on a conversation with them. My life is rather mundane. I've dedicated my entire life to this business, ignoring everything else except my family. I need to add some fun to my life. Kabir is probably right. I should go on a date. I continue talking with them about business and politics. I moved away from them. I should go and greet Mr. Rathi and then go and wish the bride and groom.

I was moving when I looked at a girl approaching me, but she was not paying attention to where she was going as she was looking at the back. She seemed to be fleeing from someone. She was just a few steps away from me, so I sopped and was about to move aside when she suddenly turned around and took a few unconscious quick steps towards me. She dashed with me.

She was about to fall back because of her lehenga. I'm not sure why girls are willing to wear this ridiculous lehenga that they can barely bear. I moved my hands involuntarily and circled her waist to prevent her from falling on the ground. She gazed at me as she slowly opened her eyes. Our gazes collided, and her hazel brown eyes were captivating. I felt myself drowning in them. Her lips barely caressed my chest as I drew her closer. I hope it doesn't leave a mark on my tuxedo. It would be extremely embarrassing to explain to anybody here. A gasp escaped her lips. I don't know what got into me but, I started moving my fingers in circles on her waist. Her body stiffened as I heard her take a quick breath. Her reaction to my actions encourages me to keep doing what I'm doing. Why the hell did I do that? I'm just hoping she doesn't hit me in the face. I was about to leave her but then I looked at her face. She looked so naive and innocent. She looked like a goddess to me right now. Her cheeks were red and, it made me wonder whether it was because of her makeup or was she blushing. Everything seemed to come to a halt the instant our eyes met. I was completely engrossed in her stunning hazel brown eyes. We were both staring at each other as if trying to read each other. I started moving closer to her involuntarily. Why is she not pushing me or telling me to move back? 

Our lips were a mere inch away and, a slight moment could have caused them to brush against each other. I could feel her getting nervous and, she moved her head backward to create some space between our faces. I moved away from her leaving her to catch the breath that she seemed to be holding for very long. She quietly murmured a sorry and left. Fuck. It should have been who should have apologized to her. 

God, I behaved like a pervert. Oh My God! She must be cursing me at this moment. What have I done? Why did I feel like that in her presence? She was beautiful. Her eyes... Oh My God! Have I fallen in love with her? No. No. No. She is too naive and innocent for me. I want my partner to be bold and independent. She looked more like a shy and scared kitten to me. She will suffer from all business politics that she is bound to engage with once she associates with me in any form. Forget about her Dhruv. Let's go and meet Mr. Rathi.

After a lot of searching, I finally found him. I greeted him and shared some off-topic small talk. He escorted me to the newly married couple to introduce us. I wished them luck in the future and congratulated them. Attending a wedding where you don't know anyone is awkward.

I was frantically scanning the crowd, unsure of what I was aiming for. As soon as I saw her, I came to a complete halt. As if my mind was searching for her involuntarily. I'm starting to feel like a pervert. She was standing in a very far corner of the venue but still was surrounded by a great crowd. She was conversing with someone and frowning now and then. What has irritated her so much? She was looking so adorable right now. She was biting her bottom lip repeatedly as if trying to contain her rage. I might be mistaken because I don't believe she can shout or talk back to anyone. She is just too lovely to react in this way.

 I noticed an elderly gentleman approaching her and taking advantage of the crowd. She was facing him with her back to him. I could feel myself becoming enraged. I'm not sure why, but I felt compelled to defend her. I was observing her and her facial expression changed when she felt him invading her space. She took a step forward in order to establish a space between them. The man stepped closer and slid his hand into her waist before she could react. He pressed his front into her back. For a split second, I froze. My rage was boiling over. I've never felt so disgusted in my life. What is this elderly man thinking? He imagined he'd be able to get away with it after committing something so heinous. 

With quick steps, I began approaching them. I'm confident I'm plotting his murder, and if I don't have the chance to kill him, I'll at the very least shatter a dozen of his bones. She was passive towards his disgusting action. I knew she was naive, but I didn't anticipate her to be so frail and vulnerable. Is she letting this despicable man have his way just because of the public outcry? I understand how tough it is for ladies to stand up to harassment, and it only gets worse when the audience criticizes them even when they are correct. I would have loved to see her breaking this man's ego and getting his mind out of the gutter. I was just two-three steps away from them when I witnessed something that I never expected to occur.

***************************************************

🥰🥰💕💕

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter..................

Happy valentine's day everyone..............

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me, guys...............