Chapter 4: Beauty is Pain

The next day...

Damien awoke Pip from his sleep. Philip yawned, rubbing his eyes from being closed for so long. The smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Pip looked up at Damien, and smiled sweetly.

"Morning kitten." Damien said.

"Morning Damien." Pip yawned out.

Pip sat up, and gestured to his clean clothing. Damien handed Pip the shirt, and shorts walking out so that Pip could change with a bit of privacy. Pip looked himself up and down over and over again. Tears welling up in his eyes. His skinny figure reflecting of from the mirror. Hot steamy tears falling down his face. Walking over to his bag pulling a pocket knife that he stole from his sister; Mrs. Joe. Sitting down on the floor, Pip put the blade against his skin slowly, braking it, blood pored out from the open wound. Removing the blade away from himself, but then putting it back in a different spot on his arm. This proses happened for a few minuets. Pip didn't realize that The door was open just a tab bit. Rushing over to the door quickly and quietly closing it. Sitting back against the door so that is would stay shut. La Resistance was an old place so the doors weren't in the best shape. Philip looked at his arm seeing that he cut a bit too deep, and that he needed to bandage his wounded arm quickly, but then throw on his clothing.

"Sorry I'm up a little late!" Pip rubbed the back of his neck, letting some of the bandage showing.

Christophe was the only one who noticed before anyone else.

"May I ask why you 'ave a bigger bandage on zan before?" Christophe pointed out, raising a brow.

Damien and Gregory's attention turned from the food to Pip.

"I changed the bandage!" Pip squeaked out with some sweat dripping from his face.

Damien looked at Pip carefully before walking over to the nervous blonde. Damien took Pip's arm, and then lifted up the sleeve, showing the band-aid. Pealing away the cloth, all of the cuts were now viable.

"Pip? What did you do?!" Damien asked with concern.

Philip stayed quiet. Looking down at the floor, with disappointment. Sighing in the proses.

"I just scratched myself a little to hard okay?!" Pip yelled tugging his arm back, and running back to his room. Closing, locking, and barricading it.

Gregory walked out of the dining room, and up the stairs.

"Philip?" Gregory asked.

"Go away!" Pip answered with his voice cracking.

"Philip dear, beauty is pain. Trust me I know. I've cut myself before. I'm a bi-sexual trans male." Gregory smiled through out his words.

The sound on thing moving around filled the hallway, but Pip opened the door, and let Gregory in: only to move everything back locking them both in the room together.

"You are?" Pip voice turned into a whisper.

Gregory nodded.

Pip looked around the room. Sitting down next to the taller blonde.

"Beauty is pain dear," Gregory stopped, and looked at Pip.

And then continued with; "How about this. We go to the store, and find what you're comfortable with. Okay?"

Pip looked at Gregory, and nodded.

I will find away to kill myself don't you worry, Pip thought to himself watching Gregory move the bookshelf, dresser, and bed back to there original spots in the room.