Chapter 2: If Anti-Christ, why nice???

Pip put his head on Damien's chest, slowly but surely fell asleep. He had lost a lot of blood, and that made him fell weaker then always. Damien thought that he was holding a hurt animal that needed lots of love and care. Damien smiled at Pip, whom was snoring lightly. Damien felt happier as he walked over to two boys, whom he knew.

"Christophe, Gregory." Damien said.

The French and the Brit looked at him. Gregory gasped at the unconscious Pip in his arms.

"Good God! What happened to him?" Gregory asked, anger and worried filled his eyes.

"How dare you zay 'is name in mon presents?!" Christophe pretended to be offended.

Pip rubbed his eyes, and yawned. Opening his eyes only to see Gregory and Christophe in front of him. Whimpering in pain, while grabbing his engendered arm, with absolute and utter fear.

"Don't hurt me!" Pip yelled tears streaming down his face.

"Ve vont 'urt you. Ve svear to God." Christophe answered putting his hand over his heart.

"I thought that you hated God?" What happened to that? Gregory teased.

Chris didn't respond, he just tapped his boyfriend on the head.

"Can Pip and I stay here for a while?" Damien asked looking at the both of them.

"Oui mon amui." Christophe responded.

"Yes my friend..." Pip muttered under his breath thinking that no one could here him.

"Zat ees vat I zaid. You are correct Pip." Chris smiled at the blonde in Damien's arms.

Pip almost fell out of Damien's arms after hearing what Christophe said. Gregory opened the door that lead inside of La Resistance. Pip's eyes whined when he say the inside of the place. Swarming in Damien's arms to get out, and look around the new place.

"Wow. You two live here?!" Pip said with stars in his eyes.

"Oui!" Chris answered proudly.

Gregory shock his head at his goofy ass of a boyfriend. Pip looked at the wall of pitchers. It mostly hap pitchers of other people Philip didn't know, but there was some of Chris and Gregory. A smile appeared on Pip's face. Happiness streaming through out his veins. Philip turned around, and looked at the French an Brit couple. Smiling, and giggling. Pip felt at home. He didn't need to run anymore, he had found the people he truly belonged with. Damien walked over to Pip, and smiled too, in the making of Philip jumping into his arms, and repeating over and over again. 'Thank you.'

Christophe smiled, and hugged Gregory, witch may I remind you kissed him on the lips. Christophe fell into the kiss like it was nothing.

"Pip, if you would like you can stay with Chris and I. You seem too be very happy here then anywhere else." Gregory said breaking the kiss.

Pip screamed with pure joy and happiness. Running over too the both of them pulling Chris and Gregory into a hug, witch Damien soon entered. Pip felt safe at last. With whom he loved and needed in his life. Maybe now Eric and his sorry excuse for friends, would stop bulling him. Maybe he can finally be happy. This is were he needs to be in this world. People that understand him. People that love him. Maybe now the voices will stop.