Flashback End

-----

We both remained silent until our 'favorite' werewolf came into view.

"Hey Aiz, who's this guy?" Bete said.

"He was the one who was fighting the Minotaur." She said.

"Hahaha, couldn't believe a weakling like you would think they are strong enough to fight a Minotaur." He said, mocking me.

Now don't get me wrong, I respected Bete. After I had saved him down in floor 74, we had come to a mutual respect and always helped each other out in battles. But this Bete right now was seriously acting like a jerk. Picking myself off of the floor I grabbed Elpízo and began to respond.

"Minotaurs are not meant to be on floor 5. It is not my fault that one happened to appear out of no where." I said.

Bete let out a 'Tsk' and the spoke to Aiz saying, "Come on Aiz we gotta go. No need to be talking to weaklings." 

Aiz watched walk away before turning to me and apologizing. 

"I apologize for his behavior, he can be a real jerk sometimes. And I also apologize on the behalf of my familia and myself for allowing the minotaur to escape and hurt you." She said

"Ahh no need to worry. Luckily no one was killed and I was able to slow the minotaur down for long enough." I replied.

"Well either way I am sorry. Do you happen to be busy tomorrow night? My familia will be having some dinner and likely will want to apologize to you." Aiz said.

"No it's quite alright. And I am not quite sure I will be able to attend a dinner tomorrow night. I'll see how my plans work out." I replied.

"Alright. If you do happen to find time you can most likely find us at the Hostess of Fertility." Aiz said before leaving.

I watched her walk away before heading my own way back up to the surface. Once I reached the surface I headed to the guild to turn in the stones and talk to Eina.

-----

After collecting a total of 5,000 valis from the stones I turned in, I walked towards Eina to give a report on my 'adventure'. Everything was going fine until I told her about reaching floor 5.

"YOU WENT TO FLOOR 5 ALL ALONE ON YOUR FIRST DAY!?!?" She screeched.

"Ummm.... Y-Yeah. I wasn't all alone. I met the two members of the Loki familia." I replied

"And tell me Bell, why were two members of the Loki familia speaking to you on the 5th floor?" She asked.

"Because of my charming looks?" I tried.

After seeing the look she sent my way I decided to speak the truth.

"I got into a fight with a minotaur.." I mumbled.

"Y-YOU WHAT?!?! HOW DID YOU ENCOUNTER A MINOTAUR AND WHY WOULD YOU FIGHT IT!?!?!?" She said in outrage.

"Calm down Eina." I started but only received a glare for my troubles. "A couple of minotaurs escaped from the Loki familia on their way back from their expedition and one happened to find me. Luckily Miss Aiz gave me a hand." I replied.

With a sigh and look of defeat Eina finally calmed down.

"Alright Bell, I can forgive you. But don't think I will let this go. Tomorrow you will come to the guild and we will once again have a lesson about the dangers of the dungeon." She said.

With a sigh and nod of confirmation, I gathered my items and made my way back to the church. While walking I began to realize something, it was well into the night. Let us hope that Hestia is asleep because if not, there is no way I am making it out of there alive.

I entered the church and made my way down to the rooms. Hearing nothing but silence I let out a sigh of relief that I was safe. It was all going great until I set my supplies down. That was when I heard a voice behind me. Eyes going wide in fear I slowly turned around to see my goddess standing there with a stern look on here face. Hesitantly I stepped back until my back hit a wall only able to listen to what she says.

"And where do you think you have been young man?" Hestia said in a slightly angry voice.

And with those words I knew it. I was screwed and there was no way of getting out of this situation.

-----

Hey, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know it was not very long but I have been making a slight plan with how I want the future chapter to contain. The plot of the story will mainly stick to the normal Anime plot but there probably will be some time changes. Expect the next chapter sometime before the end of this week. If you have any suggestions or criticism please feel free to comment. Other than that, I hope you all have a great rest of your day!