Chapter 1

I own absolutely nothing.

When Bell finally awoke, his vision was filled a bright white background. He gently shook his head and took a look around to try and get his bearings. After finally getting his eyes to not be blinded by the white, Bell decided to turn around to get a feel for his surroundings. When he turns around he notices an older man with a fairly large grey beard standing in front of him. On the left hand side of the old man was a rather tall man with piercing gold eyes that seemed to stare straight through Bell's soul. On the other side of the old man was a shorter women who could be easily mistaken for a child, of course there were some umm..... features that said otherwise. The women sported 2 ponytails held together by some very recognizable blue ribbons. Bell's face immediately brightened up upon seeing her but before he could say anything the old man spoke up.

"Ahh Bell, good to see you are finally up"

Bell was about to respond but he paused. After all when someone hears a voice that is supposed to be dead, who wouldn't be surprised? The very same voice raised him and guided his very life up until the point it died. Even past its death the voice guided Bell's very lifestyle and decision of being an adventurer. Bell was confused. How was his grandfather alive and was this man even his grandfather?? Was Bell himself dead? Did he fail his mission? With these thoughts in mind, Bell began speaking to seek some answers. 

"Grandfather? I.... I thought you were dead." Bell responded with a hesitant the voice.

"Oh Bell, you should know that it will take more than a few Goblins to completely get rid of me. After all, I still have a harem to build!"

Yup there was no denying it. That was 100% Bell's grandfather.

"Zeus now is not the time for chitchat. And stop being such a perverted!"

And that was definitely his goddess. Still the same old childish attitude, but to Bell it's the voice he has been wanting to hear for the past year. After seeing her be sent back to heaven by a rogue monster, Bell was even more dedicated to try and go back in time to save everyone. All Bell wanted to do was launch himself at his grandfather and goddess but he knew now was not the time.

"Am I dead?" asked Bell.

"No not yet Bell. You have caused quite the chaos up here in heaven with your little chant. Seeing as I am the god of time, I was sent to discuss your situation." The tall man responded to Bell.

"Yes as Chronos (A/N: believe this is the right one) here was saying, we have been sent by the council in heaven to sort out your situation. Therefore we must know what it is you ask of us Gods." Continued Bell's grandfather or rather Zeus.

Wait... Zeus? Since when was Bell's grandfather Zeus. Bell was about to voice this out when he began to connect the dots. The hero stories, the knowledge of adventurers, the disappearance, Hermes, and all the little things that lead to Bell becoming an adventurer all made sense now. His grandfather was actually the god Zeus and he had been training him his entire childhood. Not sure how to feel, Bell stared at Zeus without saying a word.

"Ahh, I see you have finally realized who I am. For what it's worth Bell, I truly am sorry for lying to you about who I really am but I hope you know that I truly did enjoy the time we spent together and seeing you grow into the you great young man you are." Zeus said after seeing the realization slowly crawl onto Bell's face.

"Grandfather... or should I say Zeus? I'm not sure how exactly to take this news.... you gave me my childhood but was it all a lie?" Bell started.

"Of course not Bell, I will always be your grandfather and I am very glad to have been a part of your life. I wish we could catch up more but there really is other things we must focus on right now." Zeus replied.

"Yes Bell, like Zeus says right now is not the time to catch up. We must know your objective so that we may make a decision." Hesta stated.

Right a decision. What did Bell want to do. What he wanted the most was to see his family alive once again and live a peaceful life, but Bell knew full what that wasn't entirely possible. He must go back and save them all.

"I want to be back with my familia more than anything. But I also understand I have something more important at the moment. I wish for the gods to send me back in time to fulfill my destiny and save my family from the Black Dragon." Bell responded.

"Well Bell it seems like your intentions are very noble." Chronos started before pausing as if listening to something in the distance. "And it seems that the other gods agree. Your wish has been granted and you shall be sent back into the time when your adventure began. You will be given a second opportunity at your life and the only thing you may retain is your knowledge and memories. I wish you the best of luck young Bell." And with those words, Chronus disappeared in a flash of white light leaving behind the other two gods.

"Bell I am so proud of the man you have become. I am greatly happy to have been a part of your life. You may not see me again when you return but if you take a look under my bed, there is a package carrying an item of your father's that I would like for you to have. Good luck Bell I know you will make me proud." Having finished, Zeus disappeared in a similar fashion to Chronus.

The last one left was his goddess. The one who took him in when no other god or goddess accepted him. The very same goddess who stood besides him throughout all of his hardships up until the day she passed. Reaching out he gave her a hug to try and express every bit of thanks he has had for his goddess.

" Goddess thank you. I will make you proud goddess, I promise you I won't fail." Bell said with slight tears in his eyes.

"It's okay Bell, you have already made me proud. Good luck Bell but please do not push yourself to desperation." And with one last squeeze, Hestia also disappeared.

With one last intake of air and a look of determination, Bell disappeared with a final flash of white light.

----------

Hey so this is a bit of a shorter chapter. Next one should be containing some good juicy content. I will start working on the next chapter but I am not entirely sure when it will be posted. I would give it a day or two unless I get some free time today. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. As for future plans, well to be honest I don't have much. I will mostly be writing with the flow and see how things turn out. I have watched about two episodes of season 3 of the anime so I am not entirely sure if I will include the Xenos in this.... I'll keep watching and let you all know at a later date. Have a great rest of your day!