Chapter 13

Keyshia pov:

Keysean: mom I'm home (he shouted)

Me: and where you been? (crossed my arms)

Keysean: why you wanna know

Me: because you didn't come home last night

Keysean: so I was over dj house

Me: yeah whatever (rolls her eyes) mom I'm off to work (walks out)

Today I'm going to start working at my new job at the Nike store at the mall to get some money for me a new car. My old car broke down so I need a new one. I walked outside the house but got stopped with the thought "how am I going to get to work?". I walk back into the house to ask my mom can she dropped me off she said she was to busy so she told keysean to drop me off. Oh great I got to get dropped off by this boy that I don't even like. In the car it was silent in the car even the radio wasn't on. But y'all keysean always want to start a conversation with people to try to get back cool with them.

Keysean: are you excited for your new job?

Me: ......

Keysean: look I know you mad st me in all but you can at least talk to me

Me: oh so you want me to talk to the boy who beat my boyfriend up half to death and made me break up with him.

Keysean: you know I'm just trying to protect you, you just don't understand right now because your young. (Pulls up to the mall)

Me: you don't get it keysean you always gotten your way, you never got something that's important taken away from you (jumps out the car)

---------------------------------------------------------

I've been working for almost four hours now the jobs pretty easy, its just it gets boring really quick. Business has been running slow today. Until this boy walked in he was cute but I had to remember I have roc now.

Me: hey how may I help you? (I said loud enough)

Unknown: well I was looking for the new Jordan's (walks to the desk)

Me: oh well there on- (looks up) roc??

Roc: keyshia I didn't know you worked here

Me: just started today

Roc: oh that's what's up

Me: roc your eye (I cover my month)

Roc: don't worry I'm fine (he takes my hand)

Me: come here (walks him to the back)

Roc: should we be back here?

Me: its ok no one's here (kisses him)

Roc: (kisses her back)

Me: I missed you (holds his hands)

Roc: I missed you more

Me: (tears up)

Roc: don't cry

Me: I just can't believe they did that to you (I layed my head on his shoulder)

Roc: yeah I know but I'm ok (he lifted my chin up)

Me: I love you

Roc: forever

Me: and more

Roc: through thick

Me: and thin

Roc: until the end

Me: of time (kisses him)

Roc: (kisses back) but I should be getting my shoes in go

Me: okay (I grabs the shoes in rings him up)

Roc: okay I love you and call me later (walks out)

Me: okay (smiles to myself)

So keyshia got her man back and she don't care if keysean find out.

Like

Vote

Comment