Chapter 12

Keysean pov:

I woke up the next morning after the fight me and my dad had the night before. I'm so pissed off at him right now like how could he just say I'm a little boy, but I'm not. I'm a man who gets out here in my his own money. I hopped in the shower and did my man things. Then after i went down stairs in the living room with a bag of chips watching "empire". Keyshia came down stairs and asked where mom was I said at work. I could tell she was still mad at me because she couldn't even look me in the eyes. So I just asked her can we talk and she said sure.

Me: look keyshia I know we have fights and ups and downs but momma told me that you got raped when I was in jail by travis. I swear to god when I see him he's going to pay for hurting you.

Keyshia: no thanks (looking away)

Me: keyshia let me be your big brother to help you out please just tell me yes, and I will walk out that door, and get my crew and we got Travis.

Keyshia: no keysean okay I hate you (crying) roc was there for me when you wasn't then you took him away from me (walks away)

Man fuck this shit!!!!! I can't deal no more, I jumped up and went out side and pulled a blunt out and rode it up. I pulled my lighter out and lid it up *hits blunt* mane all this stress is just killing me but lucky my boy DJ came over and picked me up. He said he missed me and that he got lots of sexy chicks At his place so of course ima fuck me one. We walked in the house DJ handed me a beer. I went in sat on the couch, I took three swallows of my drink then I seen this really thick girl standing there turned the other way I mean all I seen was that fat ass. I got up and walk behind her and said "damn lil ma" she turned around but all I could do was stare, I was speechless.

Me: damn lil ma

Girls: keysean!?!?

Me: Mariah!!!! I'm sorry I didn't know it was you (shocked)

Mariah: sure you didn't (looks in to space)

Me: no I'm serious its just you were turned around and I seen your ass (looking down)

Mariah: its cool

Keysean: so where's your boyfriend at?

Mariah: who Nicholas? I dumped him weeks ago turns out he just wanted to smash like always and how you know him.

Me: well first that's not true and second because dj told me.

Mariah: oh

Me: yeah (music starts playing loud) do you wanna go up stairs? (He whispered in her ear)

Mariah: yeah (following him)

*In DJ's guest room*

Me: yeah but what's been up with you?

Mariah: none much wbu

Me: same just trying to get keyshia to stop being mad at me

Mariah: well have you ever looked at it in her point of view? I mean think about it what if it was me and you but she told you we couldn't be together, how would you feel?

Me: mad I guess

Mariah: see (sips her beer)

Me: (laughs).

Mariah: what's funny?

Me: okay don't be mad at me

Mariah: what???

Me: I remember that day you and keyshia had that sleepover over your house and your mom let me come when y'all went out side to play. I got your dairy and read it and in it, it said "dear dairy I think keysean so cute" (laughs hard)