Chapter 1

"Why did you try to poison her highness, Jennette De Alger Obelia?" A man spoke up. His hair as white as snow and his eyes as sharp as a golden lion.

This annoying dog which bites his own owner had the audacity to speak to me like that?

Anyways,

I sighed, slightly released a laugh, and replied with an uninterested tone, "Don't start with me, Duke, I know everyone else knows the reason why." I lifted my eyebrows to show how arrogant I was.

They snickered at me and whispers to each other. As they did that, my eyes wandered somewhere else.

The Guillotine which will do its job to sever my head, don't be sad, I'm going to see you soon.

"How dare you speak such words!" The Duke exclaimed. But I ignored the barking dog and laid my eyes on the blonde man on his throne.

"Claude, my dear father, want to know the real motive behind it?" I playfully spoke as he frowned at my words.

I smiled.

"Well then, speak"

I snickered and lifted my shackles which alerted the people and the guards. Then I pointed my cute little finger at him.

"You"

Their eyes widened as well as Claude's and Jennette's.

"Too bad, she survived poo-poo" I pouted.

"You!" The guards pointed their spears at me, readied themselves to sever my head, but before that, I calmly told them, "Seems you're all eager to see a royal blood spoil aren't you? Hehe, but don't spoil the fun, it's boring that way..." I wink at them which they replied with confused looks.

"Your majesty, would you mind telling them to lower their weapons? They are so boring to the point of ruining the fun"

Claude then ordered them to lower their weapons which I happily smiled at. I giggled at the scene as I laid my eyes on the naive child.

"Jennette~ Jennette~ Jennette~"  I hummed using her name.

"Do you know how happy I was the first time I met you?" I played around my now dirty blonde hair with a smile on my face.

"I thought 'Woah, I had a sister? I'm so happy' but that happiness didn't last long..." I wore a sad-looking face,

"It seems like, the person who I thought was my sister was..." I lifted my head, put on a stop, and smiled.

"Was not my sister after all" I maniacally laugh afterward.

"That's so funny!" I continued to laugh, catching up on my breath.

"What are you spouting nonsense at? Jennette clearly my daughte-

"And I'm not?" I interrupted. And seriously stopped laughing to put on a not-so-happy face.

So annoying

The look in his eyes is as cold as it had always been, I've been looking at that eyes for so many years to count. Those eyes which were as lovely as mine's.

"Claude~Claude~Claude, my naive father Claude" I painfully sighed at the sight.

"You're so boring." I continued with a dropped look in my eyes.

His eyes narrowed down to a tilt. Giving me chills down my spine. I opened my mouth to laugh.

"Hahaha hahaha!"

"Why are you laughing?" He questioned me with authority in his words which I replied with a smirk,

"Geez, don't you know why?" I clicked my tongue at these slowpokes

"I believe you had a brother right? You know, The so-called tyrant emperor in the past." He gave me a cold look with anger, he doesn't seem willing to talk about that guy.

"That's Jennette's father" I grinned.

Claude's eyes looked shocked, for the first time in years he looked panicked.

"Well, well that's all in it from me. Can you lead me to the Guillotine right now? My neck is itchy to try that out today"

"Wait up, Athanasia" I froze for a while, it's the first time he called me by my name.

I flicked my finger. They soon noticed that I was gone and panicked but as soon as they saw me in front of the guillotine they sighed in relief.

"Well, care to assist me?"