Father said: "This is why I have played all the time I have never played before. When I parachute, Lao Liu said that it is not safe, not to jump, the coach also said that I am older, jumping this is not safe. Nonsense, I Will you be old? When I was ninety-nine years old, I wouldn’t be afraid to jump on this umbrella."

A bunch of grandchildren next to the old man rushed to raise their hands and asked: "Grandpa, then you jumped?"

“Is skydiving fun?”

"Grandpa, will you take me to play later?"

"..."

Father enjoys the joy of his children and grandchildren, and smiles: "Of course, jump, when a man can swear?" He said and touched his grandson's head: "You remember, men must have a sense of responsibility, encounter difficulties, but also Stand up in front of your wife and children, have a role, know?"

"Know it." Grandchildren sang.

The spacious hall of the villa is brightly lit, showing a very harmonious and warm atmosphere. The family can come to the old house, the women gather to talk about costumes and jewelry, and the men still talk about the business, everyone seems to have a happy smile. However, it is still difficult to conceal the contrast between the comparison and the back.

Qin Mu and Sun Shenxi sat together, and the two whispered something, and they set a clear boundary with others.

Liu Wei is far away, like what is with Qin Fu - Qin Le's three uncles. Qin Fu is different from Qin Xiang. He does not have much ambition. At best, he is a younger brother. He remembers eating, drinking and having fun all the time. In addition to giving trouble to the Qin family, from time to time, there are small artists or tender models with illegitimate children trying to marry outside the giants. Didn't make much trouble.

Qin Fu listened to his mother's words, and his face was extremely impatient. For him, as long as there is money to spend, there is a woman to sleep, the other is that the sky has fallen, and it has nothing to do with him.

His mother said that it is undoubtedly to let him work hard like a brother to fight for the Qin family.

However, Qin Fu knew that he was not the piece of material. Without Qin Mu, there is still no Qin Li. Their eccentric father, when to give them a chance.

Everything in the hall is different, and each has its own minds. Perhaps only those children who have not yet touched the society will have a clean and unpolluted heart.

Qin Xiang was the last one. Before the meal, Kankanka entered the room and smiled at the table and told the father that he would punish the wine. Father, this will be in a good mood, did not care about him, Qin Xiang still insisted on three glasses of wine, this is the seat. He was not idle when he was seated, like to draw all his attention to him, and began to show off the big order he had just signed with the old man.

"Sorry Dad, I should have come back soon, but there is something wrong. I signed the contract and let the driver come at the fastest speed." Qin Xiang said: "If the general business, of course, did not greet you important, but this In cooperation with Levao, Levao has signed a contract to hand over the company's two years of production of electronic products to Soteng. From today, Sotton will also be Levao's largest product supplier."

When Qin Xiang’s words came out, the table suddenly sounded like a cool and amazing voice. As we all know, Levao's electronic products such as computers, mobile phones and cameras are extremely popular. Basically, every new product will cause great sensation at home and abroad.

Therefore, it is possible to obtain the production rights of Levao, which will bring immeasurable benefits to the Qin family. More importantly, this will undoubtedly further strengthen the status of the Qin Group.