"Parents." He decided to adopt Qin Li's proposal. He whispered uneasily: "This is a complicated matter. I don't want to talk now, can... can I talk about it later?"

He carefully requested it, but he was also very guilty, lest his parents would sternly oppose it, and forced him to tell the truth.

I don't know if this performance falls into the eyes of his parents, but he misunderstands what has been wronged, so he is unwilling to reveal the scars. The two exchanged their eyes and agreed to give up the question temporarily. The facts at the moment are not the most important. The most important thing is that they are safe and sound.

Hu Shi promised: "Well, then wait for what you want to say, and then talk to your parents. But in the future, you can't suddenly disappear like this. Mom and Dad are too old to stand such stimulation."

Zheng Zheng focused: "Well, I won't be in the future."

"have you eaten?"

"not yet."

Hu Shi’s line of sight turned to 阮柏堂, and hurriedly said: “Daddy, fast, give 阮 恬 恬 端 。 ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” Mom will cook the bowl for you and put an egg."

I was moved, and rushed over to hug my mother. The soft and soft air was still touched by the low crying cry: "Mom, you are so good, thank you." After he finished his head, he kissed his mother. a bit.

Before Hu Shi was full of anger, he was immediately diluted by the kiss. She touched her face and couldn’t hide her smile. She said deliberately: "It’s too big, it’s still spoiled, and I won’t be able to take advantage of it later.”

When he looked at his words, his mother turned to laughter, and he relaxed with ease. He kissed his mother's arm intimately and smiled sweetly: "I haven't grown up yet, it will always be your little baby."

"Yes, yes." Hu Shi was full of pets: "Let me break my heart."

"I will obey afterwards and will not let you worry."

"Really?"

"Ok."

As the two men talked more relaxedly, the originally dull and depressed atmosphere dissipated, and returned to the relaxed and happy family atmosphere before and after laughing.

After eating it, I found a mobile phone and sent a message to Qin Li, saying that he was fine, and his parents had forgiven him. Qin Li waited for holding the mobile phone. When he sent it for a while, he quickly got the message from Qin Li: Well, let your parents.

I put my mobile phone in satisfaction and put the bowl into the kitchen. I ran to the sofa where my parents were sitting. He squeezed into the middle of his parents' sitting, took off his shoes, and then poked on Weibo to share his comments and fans with his parents.

Hu Shi did not care to help: "Be careful of the children, don't be as before, and squat and jump."

"The baby is very tenacious." This cognition is like engraving in the mind. He can't trace the source, but he can trust it exactly. The kitten is the one he is carrying. He can clearly feel that his kitten is very powerful and will not be as fragile as a human fetus.

Hu Shi shook his head helplessly, but he was helpless and unwilling to blame. When you pick it up, it's like sweet and delicious cheese, and when you squat it, you feel sweet and refreshed.

He poked the Weibo he just published, and found that the time of this meeting, Weibo forwarding has exceeded 10,000. He then opened the comment and found the bad things he had done before, and he even showed up so soon.