She's acting different

Freddies POV

I got to school and walked over to my locker. I had been thinking about someone these last few days. I didn't know if she knew though. But I realized shes acting different, like, REALLY different. I haven't seen her eat ANYTHING this entire week! Then I saw her walk in, Sam Puckett. The girl of my dreams and beyond. She goes over to her locker and I notice something from a distance. Scars. All over her arms. Why would Sam have scars-? I also noticed she looked like she had been crying. I decided to walk over to her.

F: Hey Sam.

S: What Fredifer?

F: I literally just said hi!

S: Okay, but still, what do you need?

F: Well... I noticed the scars on your arm and I noticed you've been crying...

Sam's POV

He could see?!! He wasn't supposed to know that I've been crying and I tried to hide the scars!! I need to come up with an excuse-

S: The scars are from past fights.

F: I've never noticed them though...

S: Cause your dumb and blind.

F: Are you okay?

S: Yes! Everything is fine!

Freddies POV

She says she's fine... She is not fine. There's no way those scars are from past fights! They look like she was recently bleeding where the scars are. She stared at me for a second then walked away. Something is going on. I know it. I don't know what, but something is and I'm going to find out what.

~Time Skip~

(Sam, Freddie, Carly got to Carlys apartment after school)

S: I'll be at the fridge!

F: *whispers to Carly* I'm worried about her.

C: Why-?

F: look on her arm.

C: What are those scars from-?!

F: That's what I wanna know.

S: Are you talking about me Benson?

F: No!

S: Car-

C: Yes.

S: Why?!

C&F: We're worried about you.

Sam's POV

They know. They know something is going on, they don't know what. Ah Fuck now there's tears in my eyes. They can't know! They're not ready.

S: Everything is okay guys I promise!

F: Your about to cry.

S: *turns away* No I'm not...

C: Come on just tell us what's going on!

S: Maybe I'm not ready to!! Maybe I don't wanna say what's going on in my personal life!!

Sam's POV

Carly and Freddie stared at me in disbelief. The fact that Freddie knew I was about to cry was something that made me wonder. And yes, I do have feelings for Freddie. I can't tell him that yet though. They know something is going on in my personal life.

~Time Skip~

Sam's POV

I got home. I'm scared. My mom's boyfriend and my mom abuse me all the time. And to help with it, I cut myself. That's what the scars are from. I know it's not right but I still do it.

( P: Pam (sam's mom) J: James (pam's bf)

P: Hello Sammy.

J: Welcome back home.

S: I dont need y'all's shit alright!

P: You will not talk back to me!!

S: Well I just did!!

I knew in that moment I had made a mistake. I knew what was gonna happen next.

P: Whatcha wanna do to her today?

J: I got it, trust me.

I knew I was about to be abused. I can't live like this anymore.

They carried me to my room and layed me on my bed, James, my mom's abusive boyfriend duct taped me to my bed and taped my mouth shut.

J: Stop crying like a 2 year old!!

I can't help it!! I thought while being beaten by James and my mom standing at the doorway watching it all.

~Time Skip~

Both of them had fallen asleep. I ran to the bathroom and washed off my bleeding cuts. I saw scissors on the counter... I grabbed them and started cutting myself. It hurts like hell, but I'm so used to it so why not. By then my clothes were covered in blood, my arms were bleeding, I cleaned myself up and went to bed and thought to myself, "is this shit ever gonna end?"