They kissed their last goodbyes and jk finally left. Tae looked down sadly. "I know your sad taetae" a deep voice said scaring the soul outta tae (not deeper then jungkooks tho 😏) "but he'll be back i promsie"

And thats when something clicked inside taehyung. His bratty self came out. He rolled his eyes at suga and scoffed. Suga was surprised and kinda of amused but decided to shrug it off.

Later on..

Screams and shouts were heard inside the house. Tae was throwing one of the biggest tantrums yet. He thought that this is what the only way he could get his daddy back and his baby sitter could get the fuck out.

Suga didnt know what to do. Tae was being so loud he couldve sworn the whole world could hear him. He tried to calm him down but nothing worked. So he called jungkook.. (Dun dun dunnnn)

Jungkook heard his phone rang and picked up the phone. "Jungkook please come fast! Tae has gone MAD!" He alarmed.

Jungkook came rushing at the house and drove hella fast (the cops be like 👁👄👁). He opened the door and saw such a mess. One side remained a shouting tae and another a tiring kitty. Jungkooks eyes fixed on tae. Glaring with red eyes.

Tae felt those eyes and immediately became mute. He started shaking scared of whats gonna happen to him

"Thank you suga. I can take it
from here. You can go home now" he payed suga and suga dashi ran ran from there.

"Now baby can you explain what's happening here?'

Next part smut (😏)

Tae was shaking violently un able to speak. "I asked you a question now ANSWER IT" jungkook said sternly while shouting a bit. "I- i- we-ll um-" tae stuttered too scared to say sum. "Save it I've had enough of you scaring all your babysitters away so now... "Imma teach you a lesson tonight"

Jk dragged tae up to their bedroom locking the door. He threw tae on the bed and told him to strip in 30 secs. Tae did what he was told too scared to disobey. Jk went to one of their drawers and took out some toys. A vibrator, butt plugs, a whipping thingy (im a virginia so i have no idea) and some other things.

Tae shook in fear. "Which one shall i use on you" he said. Tae stayed silent. "D-daddy-" "shut the fuck up!" Jungkook yelled. "You dont get to talk you brat. Now stay silent like a good slut and let daddy teach you a lesson". He stayed mouth shut.

Jungkook picked the vibrator first to use on tae. He stripped himself and hovered over tae. He spread his legs and looked at his pink hole getting hard. He blew on it sending shivers down his spine. He shoved the vibrator hard onto taes hole. "AHHHH-" tae choked out a moan sobbing. "Save your screams baby were just getting started" jungkook said smirking darkly. Tae was already sobbing.

Jungkook put the vibrator on the highest rate. Tae screamed loud moaning.. No.. Screaming like crazy. Jungkook grabbed the nipple clippers and clipped them onto taes already perked up nipples.

"A-ahh~ d-dwaddy pwease i- nweed y-your c- ahhh! Cock inswid of me- AHHHHHHHAA~" tae couldnt even finish his sentence thus the pleasure was too much for him to handle. He was close on cumming but of course jungkook saw this since his cute cock was twitching. So.. He plopped on the cockeu ring.

Tae almost came but his orgasm got declined when he felt the ring on his tip. He started crying and moaning at the same time.

"I- ahh~ dwaddy pl- pl- pwease n-nowt t-he AhhhHH!~ cock ri-ring" he cried out. But jk didnt give a fuck. So then he started thrusting in the vibrator that was tightening by taes walls. And twisted his now very hard nipples. "Mhm~ baby you look so fuckable" jungkook complimented.