I shrug my shoulders, “haven't really thought about it yet… maybe something dark” i said. “Or maybe red, blue or green” I add on. “But probably something dark and a lot of shelves” again I add on. 

We walked into my new empty room and stood in the middle. The room was basically empty, but there was a bed frame with no mattress, a small night stand with an old looking lap on it. 

It's cute.

"Ok well you can make your room whatever you want. I don't care if it is all black colors or if it is all pink" she said. 

I am not a big fan of pink, never was and probably never will. “Probably not pink, but black would be awesome” I said, shrugging my shoulders. 

"Yeah that's fine, of course we will go shopping for stuff for your room, closet, drawers and so on. Get you shirts, pants, socks, dresses so on” she starts as she walks around the room. “We need to get you a mattress and sheets and blankets, pulse of course pillows and… hmmm laps posters..-” 

And she goes on about things we need to get for the room that will be mine for two or so years. I tried to stop her but she didn't hear me and continued on naming things she wanted to buy. 

I just stand in one spot as I watch her walk around the room and non stop talking about what she wants to do. She turned around fast and locked eyes with me, the way she looked at me made me stubble back a bit, “What?” I ask confused and slightly wide eyes. 

She giggles as she shakes her hands and head, “It's fine, I just want to say that i want you to make your room as what you want. Your own little world” she said walking over to me and placing her hand on my upper arms. “Somewhere you can just hang out and feel comfortable,” she adds. 

Damn this is fucking cringy as hell… what am i supposded to this… ahh fuck cant this pain just fucking go now… like fuck. 

“I.. thank you” i bluntly said. “You don't really need to do all of this. A mattress on the floor would just be as fine. I can even sleep on the couch if you need me to,” I said, shrugging my shoulders. I get out of her arms and point behind me to the bedroom door. 

“Katherine, you're going to be here for two years, maybe more if you want. I want you to feel like home here" she said. "So if you want a black room, you can have it," she added.

Third person POV. 

“I was thinking of a room with, most shelves… we wouldn’t really need to be worried about the wall color. Maybe a bit but we could just paint it black” Katherine said shrugging her shoulders again. She holds her stomach as she looks around the room. 

Jade smiles and nods her head. "Ok then. Well I have work to get to so when I come back we can talk more about it. I have like twenty minutes to quickly get changed and ready for work” she said. 

The teen nods her head, “Ok” she said. 

“I see you before I go,” Jade said quickly before she left the room. 

Katherine nods her head and puts her lips into a thin line as she looks around the room. She nods her head and walks out of the room without thinking about right now. 

Small time skip.
Katherine POV. 

I sit on the couch holding my stomach as I wait for aunt Jade to come down. I had the remote in my hand going through the channels slowly. Nothing was really on. 

 A few minutes later I could hear aunt Jade coming down the stairs in a suit… skirt… I don't know the name of the style..  

“I have Crave if you want to check it out. Here is some money if you get hungry and want to buy some food” she said, walking over to me and placing some money onto the living room table. “I forgot the money Dean gave me to give you in my room. Sorry about that kid. He's going to be giving me money every month too” she said, rushing. "I should be off work around 6 tonight" she adds. 

I nod my head and smile slightly to her, “Ok thank you.”

“Ok i got to go” she said before she rushed out of the house with a loud thud of the door. I sat on the couch and went on Crave and found a show that I can never get old of. Bob’s Burgers. 

Time skip. 

Third person pov. 

Katherien sat on the couch feeling sad about missing her dad. She was in pain and alone… and when she is in pain and alone she gets worried over everything. 

The only thing keeping her happy at this time is that she met two of her soulmates. She couldn't stop believing that she had met them yesterday night and this morning when they randomly showed up. She misses her dad and especially her two soulmates. 

She was glad that her aunt knew them, she wouldn't have known how to find them. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.