Chapter 18 Soulmarks

Note: I'll work on the pictures later, sorry again

Chapter 18 Soulmarks 

Third person POV. 

Both Dick and Jason say "Yeah" 

Damian nods his head slowly, “Dick you’re her soulmate the same goes with.. Todd. I’m her soulmate too. What's the odds of Drake being her last soulmate?” he asks them. He crosses his arms over his chest and leans into his chair even more. 

It didn't take the two long to agree with the Wayne. Damian was making sense plus they were hoping that she would be Tim’s soulmate too. One it would make their secret life a bit safer for her and two they didn't need to bother with another random person being added into their lives; if it is Tim the only person who will find out will be Katherine.

Dick was hoping that she would be Tim’s soulmate too because he knows secretly that like him Tim wants a happy family with his soulmate. To have a kid or two with them, adoption will be perfectly fine with him. 

Katherine at one point will find out what they really do. They will find out that all four of them were and are the Robins. The Robin's that worked alongside Batman and who helps bring down the villains. 

Dick runs his fingers through his hair and looks at his two younger siblings, “So should we tell him?” he asks the two confused. 

“Who?” 

“Who do you think? Tim” he said. “Should we tell him that his soulmate might be coming over for dinner this tuesday?” he adds on. 

Damian shrugs his shoulders and looks away from them to his phone with a small smile on his face. “We should at least see his soulmate first to maybe see if he could be her soulmate too… only if we got her number” Dick mumbles the last part more to himself.

Oh but Damian heard, he heard and that made him smirk even more at his phone. 

“Well let's go find out” 

Katherine POV. 

I sit in the back of Ronalds big truck awkwardly again. Why do I have to be fucking awkward!? And please don't start talking to me randomly. Maybe if i plug my headphones in they won't. 

I mean they are only talking to themselves so… why not?

I grab my headphones out of my jacket pocket and plug them into my phone before plugging them into my ears. I scrolled through my playlist and found Falling by The Civil War. I turn my phone off and look out the window watching the building past me.

And I'm empty… I miss so many people. I miss my soulmates and I miss my dad so much. I have been alone without my dad a couple times.. Not like this. I do know that he will be back in a couple of weeks but I would feel more comfortable being with him so i know he won't get hurt. I don't like the feeling I get knowing that something could go wrong on a hunt with him… plus something bad could happen to him where he dies. 

I don't think I would do good if dad died… i mean i don't think i will do good if uncle Sam, Bobby and castile and aunt Jade 

"Ok let's go in!" 

When the fuck did we get!? 
I pull my headphones out of my ear and look at my aunt in shock of being here that fast, “You ready to go in?” she asks me. I nodded my head and slowly got out of the big truck. 

I shut the truck door and slowly followed behind the two adults. I still hold my headphones in the palm of my hand as they rest in my jacket pocket. I wonder if I could plug them back in?