Chapter nine: A Sweet, Delicious End

Author's Note: Like the story till now? Please leave a comment! Happy Reading! 😀😁

Marinette:  Cat Noir?!! Come in!

Cat Noir: Marinette... I'm sorry...

Marinette: For what?

Cat Noir: About that Lila Rossi girl. I told you to -

Marinette: I know, I know. It's no problem really. I'm just glad I have my friends back! Speaking of which, I decided to make macarons for the entire class! Would you like to help me? I'll give extra!

Cat Noir: Of course, purrincess!

Cat Noir helped Marinette make macarons of many different flavours. He got extras and greedily devoured them in seconds! They played Ultimate Mecha Strike III. They made puns and goofed around. They secretly treated themselves to cookies from the bakery, once almost caught by Tom and Sabine. They watched movies. They did an epic pillow fight. In all, they had lots of fun. 

Cat Noir: Thank you so much purrinces!

Marinette: You're welcome! Please come back some other day!

Cat Noir: Of course, purrincess!

Cat Noir extended his baton and went away. The next day came quickly, and Tikki, as usual, needed to wake up Marinette. Marinette quickly ate breakfast and rushed to school. She was greeted with warm looks and kind words. When she entered the classroom...

Marinette: Hey guys! I got some macarons for all of you! By the way, where's Lila?

Alya: She's expelled, for what she did to you! Marinette, I am soooooooo sorry!

Everybody: Yeah Marinette! We're sorry for believing that wretched Lie-la! 

Marinette: Guys, it's fine! Please have a macaron, all of you!

Kim: I don't always say this, but these are amazing Marinette! You are AMAZING Marinette!

Alix: Same!

Rose: I'm so so so sorry Marinette! 

Juleka: I'm sorry for doubting in you, but her words were just... hypnotizing... sorta...

Marinette: It's fine Juleka. She tells what people want to hear.

Juleka: Thanks for understanding, Marinette!

Mylene: These are amazing Marinette! And I am extremely sorry! Those photo-shopped pictures looked so real!

Ivan: Marinette, I'm sorry too!

Marinette: Mylene, Ivan, no problem! Lila is practically a tech - wizard, so I wouldn't blame you guys!

Max: That napkin thing really makes me burst! I'm sorry Marinette!

Nathaniel: She promised me she's let me meet the world's most famous sketchers! I really wanted to believe her...

Marinette: Oh, come of it, you two! All's well that ends well!

Nino: Geez, I'm so sorry, dude! I've been such a dumb guy!

Marinette: No prob!

Chloe: I knew that girl was up to no good! Someone better than me? Huh!

Sabrina: I'm sorry Marinette!

Marinette: Thanks for believeing in me Chloe, and Sabrina, no problem. What's good, is that we are all friends again!

Chloe: Me and Sabrina? Your friend? Hmmm, your frenemy. That's better!

Marinette: Sigh! You will always be Chloe!

Adrien: I'm sorry for making you bear all this Marinette... Trust me, when I say, I'm sorry...

Marinette: N-n-no p-p-problem!

Alya and Nino facepalm.

Marinette: Guys, I'm gonna have a party in my home today! You all in?

Chloe: Being your frenemy, alright! Whatev!

Others: Yeah!!!

School ended and Marinette was on her way to her home, feeling like the happiest person in the world.

Luka: Marinette! Marinette! I heard what happened! Juleka told me!

Marinette: Yeah! Things turned out so well!

Luka: Yeah... What happened to Lila now? I hope she is expelled!

Marinette: She is... She turned out to be so rotten even Shadow Moth didn't want to akumatise her!

Luka: Woah! I always knew there was a good tune in his heart!

Marinette: You really are an expert in those stuff!

Luka: I guess yeah... Well, see you soon Marinette!

Marinette: Not so fast! I am having a party in my house today! Wanna come?

Luka: Sure, thanks!

Marinette: Anytime! Bye!

Luka: Bye!

All the others had a blast at the party. In Shadow Moth's lair:

Shadow Moth: Boy, am I glad I didn't akumatise that brat! Emilie would be absolutely disgraced! Nooroo, dark wings fall. 

Gabriel: Nathalie! You're free from work today!

Nathalie: Excuse me, sir?

Gabriel: We're having a party.

Nathalie throws everything around!

Nathalie: Woo hoo!

Gabriel looks a bit dazed at first. But then, he also joins her.

Gabriel: This is fun! Especially after all that Shadow Moth time!

Nathalie: It sure is!