Chapter four: Luka Akumatized

Authors Note: I hope you enjoyed the story so far. Happy Reading! 😄😁

Luka: An akuma!

Luka shielded Marinette and the akuma went inside his ring while the amock went inside his black earrings.

Shadow Moth: Basilisk, I am Shadow Moth. Lila Rossi's lies have broken down your love it seems. Well, I am going to give you the power to get the truth out of anybody! You will have a snake sentimonster to help you, she can turn those who look into her eyes into stone. In return, you will give me Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous.

Luka: A deal is a deal Shadow Moth!

Marinette: No! Luka! 

Luka transforms into Basilisk and a huge snake appears beside him.

Basilisk: Don't worry Marinette, I won't hurt you at all! I am going to get revenge on that Lila and your so - called friends!

Marinette: You're going to have to fight both Ladybug and Cat Noir, Luka!

Basilisk: The name's Basilisk now. And where was Ladybug and Cat Noir when Lila bullied you? Where were they when Lila threatened you? Where?!! I'm going to get sweet revenge! Go and hide Marinette, and please stay safe!

Basilisk got on his snake and headed towards College Francis Dupoint. 

Marinette: Oh no! I have to bring Luka to his senses! 

Tikki: Say the words!

Marinette: Tikki, spots... Aaaah!