five

Oh how bad you wanted you and Kiyoomi to be together yet you knew you couldn't. Truth was the happiness you portrayed was hidden sadness. Sadness that you were eventually going to die at a young age or at least that's what your parents were told and they believed it. They wanted to give you everything but in reality all that they gave you was pain. You knew how guilty they felt every time they had to spoil you or let you do whatever since you were dying.

The only thing you wanted was to be with Kiyoomi and it became a reality. A fantasy that came true. Every time you would look in his direction it had felt as if time and everything around you suddenly stopped.

You were Kiyoomi's definition of perfection. He knew there was no such thing as a perfect person but your flaws are what made him fall so deeply in love with you. Every single detail you did, he would notice. He was amazed at how you grew to love him. It was as if you were both attached to one another. He was madly in love with you, as you were with him. You both were possibly soulmates.

As for the notebook you kept for him, you didn't need it anymore. Kiyoomi was finally comfortable with you and you knew what you needed to know about him.