"Come on, come on!" I said attempting to zip up my suitcase. I stopped and wiped my sweaty forehead and cringed, gross. I made one last attempt and jumped onto my suitcase and zipped it up all the way, probably looking like Steve Irwin wrestling an alligator. I cheered loudly and looked around my room. So, most of my crap was packed. My clothes, toiletries aka, everything in my bathroom, makeup, and electronics. Did I need anything else? I looked around one more time, nope. I looked at my phone: 4:40PM. Ah, damn it I have to go. I called out to Jerry, our butler and close family friend to take down my things to my black Binz. That's right not a Benz, a Binz. I would have to drive my mom to the airport the following day.

            After helping Jerry carry everything downstairs and into the car I spotted my mom by the granite countertop in the kitchen. She smiled and headed towards me with the car keys and tossed them towards me. "Mom, I can't drive I don't know where the place is," She giggled and said oh before taking the keys and getting into the car. Okay? After only a twenty minute drive we arrived at a very familiar house. In fact, almost too familiar, it looked just like Terri's house. It had the same modern design: glass windows everywhere, except some things were different, the beach seemed to be on the opposite side and the paint was a shocking white instead of the charcoal black in my dreams. It's just a coincidence. I thought to myself.

            Or was it? Okay now I'm just letting my imagination run wild again. I got out of the car and put on my shades and straightened out my outfit. I was dressed in a black button up sweater with a light gray halter top, black skinnies, and black sandals with a cute diamond on the end. My dirty blonde hair was left down and my side bangs flopped over my glasses. My silver hoops were getting caught in my hair again. I grabbed two of my suitcases and started hauling ass to the front of the house. Which coincidentally looked just like the entrance to Terri's house except different colors, I shook my head and muttered to myself it was just a coincidence.

A tall skinny woman with a pointed nose, piercing green eyes, and flowing black hair walked out and greeted my mom with a kiss on each cheek and looked me up and down. She smiled warmly and embraced me I dropped my bags and stood there with my body rigid. "Hello Autumn I've heard so much about you!" she said releasing me. "I'm Molly," I smiled back at her and said, hey. She looked behind me and saw all my bags. "Ooh you brought alotta stuff huh? Here let me call my butlers." She clicked a button on a pager that attached to her belt and in about two seconds flat three burly looking men came out and picked up my bags and went to the car to grab all the other ones. Talk about service!

Molly took me by the hand and led me through the beautifully trimmed hedges to the front door and opened it, "Welcome to my humble abode." She joked. Okay, I don't know why but this feeling started in the middle of my stomach and spread throughout my body, I realized this feeling to be recognition. I literally slapped myself out of it. Molly turned around and gave a quizzical look, "What was that noise?" I shrugged and gave innocent look. "I must be getting old," she laughed, I chuckled lightly. She took my hand, "Let me show you where you are staying."

 She led me to a long hallway and showed me a large room with deep blue walls, glass tables, a large 60" flat screen T.V., black leather couches, and a wooden bed with a king sized mattress. It was really nice, not to over the top expensive but it gave off this luxurious but homey feel. Molly then showed me the door on the right which was a medium closet, and the opposite door which was a nice hotel-looking bathroom with marble floors and a jetted tub. She smiled and said dinner would be at seven-thirty or in the fridge if I wanted to eat later. She left right after I turned on the TV and started unpacking.  

I surveyed my room and smiled. It took me a good two and half hours of running back and forth just throwing clothes in drawers and hanging up random things, and another half hour putting all my makeup, straighteners, and my other products away in cabinets in the bathroom. I checked the time, 9PM. Oh my God. I only had an hour before I go to sleep, and I really want to get my full eight hours of sleep if you know what I mean. I ran to my closet and grabbed my undergarments and my PJ's and took a quick seven minute shower and ran into the kitchen of the house and into the middle of kitchen grabbing a piece of chicken and some waffles and heating them up in the microwave. I heard footsteps and turned around, it was Molly. "Hey Miss M." I said smiling at her as I grabbed my food and a fork and sat on the bar stool by the granite island and began to eat.

"Hey ATM" She laughed. I literally choked on my food. ATM, what the hell? "I just wanted to tell you my son, Terrance, won't be here for a few days, I think you two would get along well." She winked and walked away. I shuddered. I couldn't even picture me being with anyone except Damon I mean, I know he isn't real but... God I wish he was. I realized I was phasing out for a good thirteen minutes and looked at my food ugh I'm so not hungry anymore. I threw it away and ran to my room and practically jumped into bed, wrapping the covers around my body in a snug cocoon and turned off the lights except the TV. I closed my eyes and waited for my mind to start leaving my body and drifting into its dream state.

My legs began to feel numb and slowly I lost feeling in them, then my arms and upper body, my soul began to flutter inside me, and it felt as if it was leaving my body completely. The inside of my eyelids began to vibrate this vibration feeling then took over my entire body. Instead of the blackness I would see when my eyes were closed, dots of color began to fill it instead. Like colors being splattered onto an empty canvas, creating a beautiful picture. As soon as my entire vision was filled with these colors, I blinked my eyes and smiled.

I was dreaming.