He lays on his bed staring at the ceiling uncomfortable. He could still feel the sexual tension that had occurred in the car less then an hour ago. His eyes were dark with lust as he thought of what he could have done to his soulmate. Only if they were somewhere private, he could have done more than what he was thinking. The pull was making everything so hard to think and making his mind very, very dirty.

All he could think about is Katherine and how he wanted to touch, kiss lick every inch of her body. So bad did he want to touch her delicate flower.

With Katherine

Katherine squeezed her thighs together, she was hot and bothered, her cheeks tainted pink as she felt embarrassed. She kept her eyes locked out the window watching houses and cars pass them. She drowns her dirty thoughts with other non sexual thoughts.

With Damian
Damian lays on his bed palming his rock hard dick through his boxers as he imagines his soulmate. He had to do something. He was uncomfortable and in pain, he has a mission to go on in fifteen minutes so he has to do something to release this pain and uncomfort before he has to leave. He needs the pain and uncomfortableness to go away.... for a bit. He was throbbing and had his hands grabbing skin and skin contact with his member.

Third person POV.

Bruce walks down the hallway to Damians door to go and get him for the mission ahead of them. He didn't think twice to knock so he went right into the room. He stops right into his spot and closes his eyes. "FATHER!" Damian yells out. "I'm sorry Damian. I should have knocked.... it's a normal thing in lif-"

"LEAVE!"

Katherine POV.

I walk into the house with four bags in my hands and quickly speed walk to the kitchen and place them down with the rest of the bags. We are halfway done.

I rush back out to grab the others. "We are almost done," Jade said happily. I smile over to her, "Yeah. Could you place another bag on my arm" I said. I stick my arm out and she places a light bag there.

"Thank you"

I start my way back up the path and to the front steps. I could feel the bags weighing me down. I try my best to not let my legs give out on me as I take the last step up there, quickly follow into the house and in the kitchen and place them down.

I run out, grab more bags, and then back out.

After another few minutes we were done. All the bags were all placed out onto the kitchen floor or countertop or table. "So I'm just going to hit the bathroom fast. I will be right back" aunt Jade said.

She rushes out of the room and up the stairs. I looked around the room and I sigh as I see all the bags. This was going to be at least fifteen or twenty minutes.

Small time skip

I rush up the stairs and into the second room and grab my sleepwear, "I'm going to take a shower!" I called out to my aunt. "Ok!" I walk to the main bathroom and shut the door.

I place my sleepwear on the sink counter and strip out of my ‘dirty’ clothes. I turn my attention to the tub and walk over to it and turn the water on and make sure the water is at the temperature that I want it to be. After getting the right temperature, I turn it to the shower head. The water shot out at full speed hitting the tub.

The way the water looks, sounds and the temperature already feel relaxing.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.