5

Ok so, 3.24k...................AAAAHHHHHHH, I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!!!!!!!! Y'ALL ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!WHY DO LIKE THIS TRASHY BOOK?!?!?!?!?  anyway, i felt bad for not posting so sorry. And Fletcher, stay off my book 😑 anyways I saw this and thought it was cute. This one shot is going to be a normal world AU. Derek is a streamer and Stiles decides to have some fun while he is streaming.

Unedited

Stiles
Uggghhhh!!! Derek has been streaming for ever!!! Ok so maybe it's only been an hour but still. I'm bored! As my boyfriend he should drop what he is doing and spend time with me. Hmmmm... what to do... AH HA! I know what I can do to have some fun. I couldn't help the evil smirk that formed on my face.

I slowly opened the door to Dereks streaming room. Derek turned to look at me and smiled. "Hey babe!" He greeted me. "Hi, I thought you might be hungry so I made you some food." I said. "Thanks! Hey the chat wants to say hi. Come here." Derek said craving my wrist and pulling me into his lap after I set the food down. I looked at the chat and said hey and read some super chats for Der while he gamed. "Hey Derek" a voice said thru the computer, and I froze. "Is-is that... corpse_husband?" I asked. "Who said my name?" The same voice said. I squealed. "OMG ITS CORPSE!!! HI! IM SUCH A BIG FAN!!" I screamed. Derek just chuckled "Sorry Corpse, that was my boyfriend, he has been watching your videos for a while." Derek explained. "Well than hello Dereks boyfriend." Corpse said with a bemused tone of voice. "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you! I have one of ur hoodies!" I said not being able to contain my excitement. Derek rolled his eyes. "I think your stealing my boyfriend from me Corpse." Derek said chuckling. "Who is stealing who's boyfriend?" Rae asked. "OH MY GOD!! YOU ARE PLAYING WITH RAE TOO!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME DER!!!" I screamed. "Who the hell just blew out my ear drum?" Sykuno asked walking around the corner. "AND SYKUNO!!! YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE FUCKING COUCH TONIGHT DEREK!" I screamed once again. "Sorry guys, everyone this is my boyfriend Stiles, and we'll Stiles you already know them, he is a big fan of you guys." Derek explained. "Can I play Der?!" I asked excitedly. "Fine." He said rolling his eyes. I played for a an hour or so before I remembered what I came in here to do. Don't judge me, I have ADHD ok? "Ok I think ima head out now." I said to everyone. "Bye Stiles!" Rae, Corpse, Sykuno, and Toast said at the same time. "Bye!" I said before climbing off of Dereks lap and getting out of the view from the camera and getting on my hands and knees and crawling under Dereks desk. He looked down  and was going to ask what I was doing but I put my finger to my lips, silently telling him to be quite. Derek looked at me weirdly but just continued playing his Among Us game. I started unzipping his pants and he tensed, but continued playing. I soon pulled his flaccid cock from his boxers and put my lips around the head. He tensed once again. I kitten licked the head and I could tell he was struggling to be silent as his cock got harder. He reached one hand down and pulled me by my hair off of him. After a few minutes he let go of me, thinking I got the message and would leave. Oh I got the message, that doesn't mean I have to listen to it. I smirked evilly and put my lips around the head of his cock, suddenly I swallowed the whole thing making him choke. "Are you ok?" I heard Sykuno say from the computer. "Yeah I'm fine, I just choked on some water." Derek lied. I continued sucking him. I felt Dereks hand in my hair tugging at it harshly, silently telling me he was close. I just sucked harder and a few minutes later he came with a groan. As he came down from his high, I heard Rae asking him if he was ok. He just said he wasn't feeling well and ended the stream. "What a little slut." He said, looking down at me. "Where you that needy for my attention, that you had to come suck me off in the middle of a live stream?" He just chucked and pulled me up by my hair. I whimpered. He pushed me out of the room and into the bedroom. Let's just say it was a long rest of the day, and half the night.

Hello! Finally finished another chapter! Hope you in joyed! Byeeeeeeee 😽