Katsuki's b-day.

Y/N POV

It's Bakugou's 16th birthday today, and you know your girl had to throw a party for him 'cause y'all already know.

Me and the squad were at his house decorating it with his dad, Masaru. His mom, Mitsuki, was distracting Katsuki and took him to the mall while we set things up here.

We all dressed up for the party, too. Kiri wore some black ripped jeans with a plain black shirt and some white nike slides. His hair was down again and tied into a low ponytail.

Sero wore a light rose-colored sweatshirt with tight black jeans and some Vans.

Kami wore an open-buttoned light yellow colored shirt with kelp green pants. He had on some round frame sunglasses and his hair was also tied in a low ponytail.

My girl Mina had on a light green crop knit top with a white mini skirt. And I had on oversized dark blue Rugrats shirt tucked in black leather pants and Nike Air Force 1s with white socks.

"Hey, Mr. Bakugou?" Kiri held up some orange and black streamers. "Where should I hang up these?"

"You can just hang them over there," he pointed towards a wall. "And, please, call me Masaru."

"Yes, sir."

"You know, you're much more nicer than your son," Mina pointed out.

"Amen to that," I whistled. "You're all kind and polite but he's all like 'die' or 'I'll kill you' and stuff."

Masaru chuckled and rubbed the side of his neck. "Yeah, I guess Katsuki got that from his mother. I still love them the same." He then looked up at us with a smile. "Thanks you guys, really. I know it may seem like Katsuki is angry at you all the time, but he talks about you here at home."

"He does?" Sero turned to look at masaru and cocked a brow with a suprised look on his face.

"Yeah," he grinned. "He refers to you guys as 'my idiots'."

"He added a 'my' in there," Kiri cooed.

"Aw, Kacchan cares about us," Kami grinned to himself.

After we set up everything, including the presents and the food, Masaru got a call from Mitsuki. We huddled around him and listened as they spoke. He answered the phone then put it up to his ear, "Hello?" He answered.

"'Alright, babe, we're about to be home, so is everything prepared?" She asked him.

"Yeah, everything's ready. Where are you guys now?"

"I'm in the car, Katsuki's takin' a piss," we could hear the smile in her voice. "We'll be there in about 10 minutes."

"Okay, see you soon," he says and hangs up. "All right, guys. I guess we can rest for 10 minutes 'til they get here."

We all just sat and talked while Mina and I scrolled through making playlists for once he gets here. Mina looked at the present that she got for him and fiddled with it. "You think he's gonna like our presents?"

I leaned my head back and smirked. "I think he's gonna say something like 'not bad' or 'that's it?!' but he'll like 'em. I don't know. He's really unpredictable." I sniffed and groaned at the wonderful aroma of the food on the dining table. "That food smells so good...do we have to wait for them?"

"Y/N don't you dare touch that food," Sero threatened. "It took me forever to make that. I'm never cooking again."

"I love how Bakugou made his own cake," Kami said eyeing the cake, licking his lips. Kiri wacked his head and dragged him away from it while he pouted in defeat.