working nine to five

—THEN THE DAY of the sports festival came

—THEN THE DAY of the sports festival came. You were currently eating breakfast with your father.

"You'll do fine, Y/N. I don't know why you're so worried," he said, sipping his coffee.

"What do mean? I'm not worried," you cocked your head to the side, knowing damn well you were kinda nervous.

"I can see it in your eyes," he teased, looking up at you.

"I'm fine," you said, getting up from your seat. To be honest, you were only worried about who you were going to have to fight.

You then eventually arrived to the school and you put on your gym outfit and went to the room the rest of the class were in.

"Aw, I was so excited to wear my hero costume," you heard Mina whine.

"Same," you pouted.

"Midoryia," you all heard Todoroki say. He walked up to him as Midoryia scratched the back of his neck.

"What is it, Todoroki?" he asked.

"Looking at things objectively," he started. "I think I'm stronger than you."

The room went silent. You let out a cough, interrupting the silence and scoffed. "Okay? We been knew."

Mina giggled and Kirishima shushed the both of us.

Todoroki glared at you. "And maybe you should learn how to keep your snide remarks to yourself, Y/N."

"And the fuck do you think you're talking to?" You asked with sass. You were about tired of everyone thinking that they could just say anything how they wanted to you.

"Oh my fucking— you don't need to start something every fucking second you got!" Bakugou stood up suddenly and glared at you. "Damn, always thinking that you're better than everybody else when you're not! You don't run this school or this class, just shut the fuck up!"

"Oh, you're one to talk," Midoryia fake-laughed, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. "She's always thinking that she's better than everyone else? 'I'm gonna be the number one hero! I'm better than you, Deku!' That doesn't sound like anyone to you?"

"That's because it's a fucking fact I'm better than everyone else," he spoke through his teeth, getting closer to Midoryia and staring him down. "For starters, we got a fucking frog over here—"

"The name's Tsu, if you're gonna diss me, at least get my name right," she corrected.

"Could we not fight right before the festival?" Uraraka suggested, trying to calm everyone down.

"Shut up!" You, Bakugou, and Midoryia shouted at her in unison, making her jump.

Midoryia then immediately covered his mouth and apologized. "Wait! I didn't mean to say that, sorry, Uraraka!"