JUST KEEP WRITING!!! AHH!!!

So, me and my friends made up this game called just keep writing! That is...me and my imaginary friends. Yes, I am aware you can't play games with imaginary people (most of the time! :p). But I did it okay! Basically you have to keep wiring for as long as whatever and if you stop for five seconds you lose!...This is what I ended up typing..........

blah blah blah blah blah then continue writing for about this long or maybe a little longer and don't pay attention to what I'm writing because this is just an example SPIDERS like from residant evil oh my gosh the way it scared Jake was so funny I can't even and now this is the best watermelon I have ever had tea with while riding a parakeet see I told you not to read what I was writing XD hey guys I got it Jon pressL2P! Gosh I hate you so much Emile now do you get what I was saying? of course not and by the way the best dare ever is to continuously write and if you go more than ten seconds without writing things you lose no not ten five and them you can just go back and correct stuff and things so you will get an extra pint oops I meant point stupid auto correct anyways you will get an extra POINT for uh I lost my train of thought Uhm yeah PICKLES with EXTRA CHEES that actually sounds pretty bad pickles and cheese wee oops I meant ewe STUPID AUTO CORRECT!!! Eggs eggs Eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs DISSAPOONTED eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs Oh my gosh what the actual Batman eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs randomness and DONE!!!

...so...Yeah...

Brain Damage!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें